what airsoft guns do you want to be made?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Obviously not every gun has an airsoft counter part, so what guns do you guys want to be made and who by?

I really want an SKS, preferably from ino, lct or real sword

• Supporters
Barrett MRAD made by Socom Gear of course.. not that I'd ever be able to afford it :P

AA-12, preferably with tanaka shotshells and a co2 bulb driven blowback system... No man left standing in CQB ;)

Isn't the L129 just a rubbish version of the M110 though?

If we were going for an auto shotgun I'd have to say a Streetsweeper / striker, just because it was originally designed not to eject the shells, which would make it far more practical for skirmishing while keeping build realism. And a nice big mag as well :D

The deadly Hitlers' buzzsaw, the MG42.

Well you're sort of in luck, ARES have announced that they're working on one. Expect it to come out post December 2011.

Because it's ARES, the internals will be useless, but at least it'll look nice.

Ok, what I'd like to see -

Mass produced Bren guns

Mass produced M1919A3E6 browning 30.cal (thats the infantry portable version with rifle buttstock and bipod rather than spade grips and tripod - despite being universally popular with the GIs for giving them lots of mobile fire support, it wasn't supplied in enough numbers)

BAR

WE to re-release their L85 so that all the features work out of the bloody box!. And then to make a GBB L86 LSW :lol:

TM to stop releasing so many P226s, and move on to the P228 and P229.

• Supporters
Well you're sort of in luck, ARES have announced that they're working on one. Expect it to come out post December 2011.

Because it's ARES, the internals will be useless, but at least it'll look nice.

Ok, what I'd like to see -

Mass produced Bren guns

Mass produced M1919A3E6 browning 30.cal (thats the infantry portable version with rifle buttstock and bipod rather than spade grips and tripod - despite being universally popular with the GIs for giving them lots of mobile fire support, it wasn't supplied in enough numbers)

BAR

WE to re-release their L85 so that all the features work out of the bloody box!. And then to make a GBB L86 LSW :lol:

TM to stop releasing so many P226s, and move on to the P228 and P229.

I think everything everyone's said would be cool but I wouldn't buy the majority of them anyway lol, shame I'm not a fat ugly Scottish multimillionaire...

Also, there actually is a BAR, I forget who makes it but it's around £800... So I guess there might as well not be one lol.

I just wish the quality and variety of GBBRs would increase to the level where they were equally as effective and reliable as AEGs, aside from the mag capacity obviously.

But some gas LMGs would be cool, that used mass produced gas shells. I'm not sure there'd actually ever be anything more awesome lol.

Actually, everything should just work using gas shells.

But some gas LMGs would be cool, that used mass produced gas shells. I'm not sure there'd actually ever be anything more awesome lol.

Actually, everything should just work using gas shells.

You tried looking at any of the RAMs out there? They're for paintball, but maybe possible to convert for airsoft?

G11, or a good XM8 with modular systems or that triple barreled machine gun from red faction. 3 barrels would be awesome. :blink:

and definetely a XM29 OICW

The deadly Hitlers' buzzsaw, the MG42.

http://www.novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=316

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

oh and Hubert, I have a TM 226 leave it alone, although a 228 would be cool!

• Supporters
Would love to have an AA12 and it would be nice to see a DECANT XM8 (as long as you can change the stock, I hate them). FN FNC would be cool.

G&G make an FNC, and dont SRC make a decent XM8? if not then there's the extremely rare TM G36 conversion kit that doesnt exist any more :P

• Supporters

Are SRC any good (internals & externals)?

Sea of M4's. soon to be a sea of magpul if we dont do anything about it... :P

What's that marcus, and im still waiting for the flipping KWA Kriss super V, im not buying it, just staring at it whenever i can!

• Supporters

The AKM, I'm making myself pissed off, I don't want to like it lol :P:lol:

Is like to see a Massoud, although I expect to see one at one point judging by the Masada's popularity.

Wouldn't mind a jae700 stock being released either

Archived