Your one true love!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Probably my L96, even though it's so long and I hit every tree possible with it, I love it!

Is it only me that feels more atatched to pistols? I think there is something about them

that makes me like them more..

And yes I have the desert eagle on my lap right now!

I do love my Sigma 40 but nothing compares to my Masada in my collection!

my girlfriend

closely followed by my M16 MRF

my m4 if i can get it fixed so until then its the wife

• 2 weeks later...

Well my tm famas sv. only problem is i took it apart upgraded it and now i cant put it back together!

ATM my kingarms m7 but soon to be my masada

The m4 gbbr I'm building- first piece has arrived :P

Although it is hard to love just a charging handle

nice whats your plan for it upload a pic using pimp my gun or something would be cool to see

I'll do it tomorrow (or technically later this morning) when I get on my pc, I'm on my phone

cool im on ma laptop watching american dad who needs sleep

• Supporters

Something like this, although I haven't decided on all of the parts yet

13419779.png

The lower receiver is almost correct, it'll have the UBR (the only magpul part thats going to touch it) and a Vltor lower, I havent decided on the pistol grip yet- maybe a stark one if itll fit

The shorter upper receiver will look roughly like that and will have a Vltor MUR-1 upper receiver, an acog- maybe 4x35, but havent decided. Vltor front sight/gas block and a troy rear buis. For the ris I'll maybe use the 10'' noveske (not the DD one in the picture) and this outer barrel because it's awesome. Havent decided on the flashider yet. Side mounted mini docter

Longer upper- pretty much as seen: MUR-1, DD RIS 12'', Side mounted mini docter, 20'' barrel, aac flashider, side mounted docter and an optic- (which i havent decided on yet)

you said the ubr was the only magpul part what about the ladder rail covers and the aac flash hider

So far i have fallen in love with my HK416 although i have had if for like 2 months, i have only held it and seen it for a few hours (Being repaired :P ) and its so inaccurate and bad but for some reason i like it?! Wtf?

as of today my brand new full metal browning hp

From my longarm collection, my LSW.

From my handguns collection, my P229.

Coincidentally, that happens to be my entire collection...

Archived