What Gas????

PREDATOR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, i ordered a Tokyo Marui Glock18 GBB off crw-airsoft last week and today was shocked with the fast shipping it arrived :) but has i live in N.I i had to get 2 part shipping so i have few days now until slide comes so i want to get Proper gas for it can anyone reccomend me some? it says on there site to use HFC134a but i cant seem to find any...would green gas be ok??

im sorry you bought it in two parts now even for Northen Ireland i've never needed it broken down and posted in several parcels once a week

I dont lol but thanks for reply m8

im sorry you bought it in two parts now even for Northen Ireland i've never needed it broken down and posted in several parcels once a week

You in N.I m8? what you mean you got stuff sent several times a week? i didnt want to take the chance so i added the 2 part service that they have.

yeah im from N.I mostly pred but sometime's FRV you

What you think about the green gas craig? be ok u think.. sorry wat does FRV mean lol

Im ordering myself (Aim top Power Green Gas 1100ml) off Airsoft direct, so hopefully this will be ok and not damage my gun..

• 2 months later...
green gas is fine for that, it is (and someone correct me If I'm wrong) exactly the same stuff inside as HFC134a

But, you have committed an offence if you do not have UKARA for it.

Ok TM gun are made out of plastic, including the slide this is why they recommend HFC134a gas. This isn't the same as Green Gas, Green Gas is Propane with Silicon. HFC134a is a weaker gas, less pressure, which is why it's good for TM guns as they are Plastic. If you want to run Green Gas in a TM you need to upgrade the Slide to a Metal one, and the outer barrel too. In doing this you would need to upgrade the Slide return spring and Hammer spring to 150%, this will allow the slide to come back, but at the same time it will increase gas usage.

Hope this helps.

Archived