camo face paint?

trooper whitten
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not sure I will use camo paint simply asI have a mask anyway, but thanks for putting up the site you play at as its right on my doorstep :)

May see you there on Sunday, finally a chance to give the new AEG an airing...

yeah, I use some... but not on my face ironically :P I use a little on my ears and/or on my arms if im playing in a t-shirt cus i'm pale as a sheet... I'm naturally like that... I may also find myself using it on my gun becuase of the bright green on it... Always handy to have I guess...

Not sure I will use camo paint simply asI have a mask anyway, but thanks for putting up the site you play at as its right on my doorstep :)

May see you there on Sunday, finally a chance to give the new AEG an airing...

hi mate

have a look at the web site it is a good site?

ok cool hope to see you there!

me and my step daughter will be there we will both be in woodland dpm i will have a m4 she will have mp5?

hi mate

have a look at the web site it is a good site?

ok cool hope to see you there!

me and my step daughter will be there we will both be in woodland dpm i will have a m4 she will have mp5?

Cool, my daughter just too young (and really annoyed she cant come). If I make it over pretty easy to spot being 6ft 5 with a beard. Prob dark blue combat trousers, not sure on top half yet depends if I can find my old DPM jacket. Will be loaded out with either the M4 (transparent) or MP5 on the day.

Spoke with the site today and they said I didn't need to book to play walk on, so sounds perfect.

Archived