TM Px4

NavySeal97
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been looking at the TM Px4 and theres not much talk about this gun but yet its so Beautiful, and hell its so comfortable!!

Tell me what you think of it down below :D

post-3193-1311161931_thumb.jpg

visually I don't like it at all whats the gun based of, to me it looks like a makarov but update for the modern day.

but it's TM so it wont break down and should be a joy to use.

visually I don't like it at all whats the gun based of, to me it looks like a makarov but update for the modern day.

but it's TM so it wont break down and should be a joy to use.

I think it looks superb, but thats just me. Some reviews say it looks like a fatter version of the walther ppk. Shot it at the shop and wow the recoil is brilliant. SUPERB

the clue is in the name, its a px4. by beretta, it was diesnged along side the cx4 storm

If you are interested... my freind is selling his for like £100 in full working condition, only used a few times... PM me if you are interested

I have one, personally I don't like the look of it but it does shoot exceptionally well!

Also it's quite chunky so doesn't fit that great into my small hands.

Archived