whiffy BB's...

P.788
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

the BB's I have, which are not great and not expensive, reek of two stroke oil... I know BB's are plastic and such but do you get such a smell with more expensive ones??? if not then god i was overcharged!!!

If i wanted the smell of two stroke I would have shoved me nose in a moped tank.... :blink:

• Supporters

*smells bottle of Guarder BBs sitting on computer desk* - Don't really have a smell..

*smells bottle of Excel BBs sitting on computer desk* - Don't really have a smell..

Although, I had some cheap and really rubbish ones before, they smelt like two stroke oil...

probably a sign of cheapy ness... i need to buy some bulldogs or something lol

i wonder if there was some way to turn them into two stroke oil.... hmmm :huh: lol

• Supporters

You could try melt them down and then use fractional distillation to separate the different compounds? Although I imagine that'd be expensive and not worth doing.... :P

I thought bulldogs were high quality?

holy cow pats... this is a lot more than it thought it was, lol

So basically i need to pay a tenner or more for about a 1000 bb's for them to be good....

.,... and not smell of two stroke!!!!

• Supporters

I've never had any problems with Excel, 3700 .20s for about £8.00.

3700 for £8 ish quid plus postage = good value, and the reviews seem to be very positive too!!

yes the melting could work but it would be very expensive... then again, when oil runs out and i have hoards of two stroke bb's reversing them to oil would make me millions.... (i wish...) lol

• Supporters

Another option for BBs is to buy from your local site on game days, most tend to bring more than enough for everyone to buy bags of them, and you don't have to pay delivery. The quality should be good, as the regulars at the site will tend to buy from there, so you'll mostly be against people with the same BBs as you.

I use camo BBs :D

full auto glow in the dark bb's at 1 am greatest thing ever

P.788, DO NOT BUY BULLDOGS

1. they aren't the greatest quality

2. they are highly overpriced... if you just want BB's for plinking get blasters or something... I trust them in my near £400 gun... and i have heard great things about them... been recommended them by fellow 'softers and retailers, they are around £8 and you get 3000 of the things... they are awesome to say the very least...

Archived