New Airsoft Venue

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for another Airsoft venue preferably in the south of england.

If anyone knows of any good potential sites like old army camps or forts, old hospitals or just an area suitable for the sport please let me know below it would be interesting to see if anyone knows some where I've been actively looking and found an old brick works unfortunatly it hasn't been fully decommissioned the cost of which makes it unsuitable and we dont want players coming out as ash!!!

Please let me know if you know of some where thanks!

look up invicta airsoft, i belive they use a site called either seria 20 or seria 40 i think which are MOD fibua training sites (fighting in built up areas) and i think they ar ein the general area

The best thing I can think of Combat south as they not only do a woodland event they also the do the UCAP event which is held in an old fort atop portsdown hill in Portsmouth here is a link to their landing page:

Combat south!!!!

Well as you alredy have a large woodland site I think an urban one is required....shoreham cement works is doing sod all, dudmans use the quarry out back but the buildings are empty so maybe worth an inquiry?

Trust me finding a site takes AGES! Then when you do find one it takes even longer to acctualy get it

All starts from that first enquiry though ;)

Another one that would make THE airsoft site of twin turbo airsofting ultimateness would be NGTE pyestock in fleet hampshire.

Was basically the worlds largest jet engine testing facility which stopped operations when the invention of computer modelling came into play, if you have ever seen the film "sahara" the internal filming of that cool powerplant in the desert was actually filmed at pyestock due to its uniqueness.

Info HERE

I doubt very very much it would happen though :lol:

Archived