Why are G&G MP5 mags so damn expensive?

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Seriously, they're wanting £13 off me for a 40 rounder!! It's day light robbery I say!

Has anyone seen them anywhere for cheaper?

And don't say, "Buy hi-caps" or thou shalt be punched through the internet with my fists of rage.

• Supporters
That.sounds about average....

Really?!

Maybe it's 'cos I'm new on the AEG scene.

I figured that since gas mags are actually complex and have to be built to a higher standard etc that AEG mags would cost considerably less.

I could've bought a gas rifle mag for the price of two of those 40 rounders.

It's going to cost me about £150 to get 6 of them and 3 more mags for my Sig.

I wish I was one of those fat, scottish millionaires. D=

SRC make them i think...but KA make a box of five 120round mags for £35 usually, for all guns generally

like AK boxes, M4 boxes, M16 VN boxes, MP5, AUG... etc.

ah well the KA ones are there, if they fit, but they might not feed all too well, and then Electrical Tape was created...

• Supporters

Sigh...

I think I'll just get them anyway. Perhaps this post would've been better as an addition to Finnius' 'Angry thread' lol

See if ares ones fit, coz zero one sells box of mid caps for 36.99, belive they are either 60-90rnd mags aswell, not sure if its a box of six or box of ten but either way look into it.

Ive heard alot of people say that most brand mags will fit G&G guns, just G&G mags wont fit others, so might need a bit of tape or a slight trim to fit, but still, 40 is cheaper then 150.

Hope this helps

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=2219

Marksman did you read the thread.........we are on about MP5's not M4'S, more like Markstard

:D we need to start banning each other again been too long. but yeah all guns will have that problem, its just the fact guns are maid to the same design with a few minor details changed by each company. so thats why i said you may need to add tape or do a little bit of trimming to egt mags to fit

Archived