MP5 & pistol magazine vest

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've just bought an MP5 and obviously I also have a pistol, so I want something to wear that holds mags for both.

I'll be getting 6 MP5 mags and 4 pistol mags, does anyone know of some sort of combat vest I can buy somewhere that'll hold what I need, or would I be better off just buying Molle-style add-on bits, or belt pouches?

I kinda want to go for an SAS look, it's just that I've never really observed how they carry their magazines...

Can anyone help me out?

good luck...

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/sas-crw-80s-tac...-tgc-1307-p.asp :P

personally i would buy a normal Molle PC or chest rig, and just buy pouches from Mates, Ebay, Forums or Flecktarn.co.uk

• Supporters

Ah, well the people in those photos appear to just have some mag pouches on their belts and some pistol ones on their thighs. I'm sure they can't be that hard to come by.

Definitely won't be forking out $180 for that thing anyway, that's for sure.

I'd just hoped I could get a vest the same as the one I have now, but for MP5 sized mags, as opposed to M4/M16 sized ones :(

Personally, how i like to do it, as as i shoot in my right my left hand remains free so i have my spare pistol mags on my left leg makes it easier whne im reloading, and keep my holster on my right leg ofc,

Archived