what gun to buy? and.....

P.788
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

what makes a gun skirmishable (i think i invented a word???).

I am eager to get started and would love to use the two guns I have but I know there are reasons behind why i shouldn't use them.

I am a bit tight atm i have just been on holiday to gt. Yarmouth which costs more than one would expect :blink:

Max budget at a push right now, about £130 for a gun.

I would like to know, Buy new or secondhand? I have received a good offer (which I'll recite when i find it later...) for a G&g M4 for 130 quid, locally.

also what type of gun? I love shotguns, and stuff but I also like auto guns too. Problem is I like diversity and all these youtube vids show guys with M4's and other similar guns... where are the single shots? lol

also, I am pretty certain I have part of this right... since I am not registered to a site or skirmish society, I have to have two tone guns until I meet the requirements when I have joined which allow me to have all black guns/RIF's

I know I may seem to be a repeating parrot to some of you but it's the way i probably think and word things so please bear with me, your patience is much appreciated! :D

and so is the advice!!!!

all the best,

Bruce

what makes a gun skirmishable (i think i invented a word???).

I am eager to get started and would love to use the two guns I have but I know there are reasons behind why i shouldn't use them.

I am a bit tight atm i have just been on holiday to gt. Yarmouth which costs more than one would expect :blink:

Max budget at a push right now, about £130 for a gun.

I would like to know, Buy new or secondhand? I have received a good offer (which I'll recite when i find it later...) for a G&g M4 for 130 quid, locally.

also what type of gun? I love shotguns, and stuff but I also like auto guns too. Problem is I like diversity and all these youtube vids show guys with M4's and other similar guns... where are the single shots? lol

also, I am pretty certain I have part of this right... since I am not registered to a site or skirmish society, I have to have two tone guns until I meet the requirements when I have joined which allow me to have all black guns/RIF's

I know I may seem to be a repeating parrot to some of you but it's the way i probably think and word things so please bear with me, your patience is much appreciated! :D

and so is the advice!!!!

all the best,

Bruce

I would go for a basic assault rifle like an m4 or g36c of some kind.

I would go for a basic assault rifle like an m4 or g36c of some kind.

iv become a airsoft regular now and have only owned 2 guns.

CYMA M14 SOCOM =

A class gun but it does kick out about 370fps if its on optimal hop,but it does come with a tightbore and a metal gearbox so its accurate and reliable.

these are £150 new but second hand go for about £90 to £120.

JG/jinggong SIG 552

i traded my CYMA M14 for this 2 days ago because my m14 was to hot for CQB and skirmished it for the 1st time on the 20th.

mine was very upgraded by its previous owner and has a ICS gearbox and tokyo marui hop up and nub and bearings but it outperformed many big guns tonight and this is usually a cheap gun.

these are about £110 new and £90 secondhand although they are very rare in the uk,since JG stopped making the regular version and started on the commando.

my sig crono'd tonight at 325 to 338 fps :)

either of these guns would do you proud mate.

heres a short review vid i made doing a quick overview of the sig 552.

its probably better to save your money and get a high quality first gun. and avoid any cheap sites like the plauge( i wouldnt be surprised if you did catch the plauge from one)

Archived