Upgrading springers?

P.788
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys and gals,

as you can see, I currently own two guns, a CYMA P.788 tactical shotgun with pistol grip and a P.698 CombatDelta.

Both are springers and I did find one youtube video where someone had uprated the spring and a few other bits (I think) to make the shotgun fire at 330 FPS with .2g BB's

my questions is should I do it or not? I have had some great advice on buying better quality guns for more money and I will do, but since I have two cheap guns, and being a tinkerer I want to have a go at it, and since I didn't pay much for the guns anyway I won't be to bothered If I ruin them.

so any ideas? apart from the spring I'm tempted to make a detachable barrel extender for the shotgun, I want to see what it's like with a longer barrel...

Spring change in the pistol would be great but i think its a case of just getting a better pistol full stop! lol

stupid question lol:

so it won't be skirmishable on quality grounds or regulation grounds?

and yeah I probably will in the short term future, Just need to decide on what type of gun I would like, I quite like shotguns lol If i could get an MP40 which was fully auto then that would be cool too

Won't be skirmishable as in:

It's only (Enter price under £50) people are most likely going to laugh at you and if you drop it, it would snap or something stupid. but then again, i will be using my DE M47A2 which was £30 but they are some of DE's best guns..

I'm used to people laughing at me anyway! lol

well funds are tight for the time being, so am I better off getting a two tone gun for around 50-80 quid? like until i can afford a better gun? cause apart from that i have near enough got all the clothing i need, got combat trousers, shirt, jacket, just need a backpack if i really need it.

i was going to type a theory i had.... then did the calculations and you're right lol

someone has offered me a g&g M4 for £130.... electric battery and charger included and it's three months old or something

Archived