ACR Vs ACR AKm Vs M4 RECCE recoil

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

the masada is getting too common, the AKm ACR is new but looks too similar to the ACR standard so it would fit in with the other ACR's whereas the M4 Recce is defo the most interesting, but...the mags are expensive, the batteries are weird so yeah...

• Supporters

Hmmm, hard choice.

I think the AKM will be the cheapest over all, mags are unbelievably cheap, looks good- quite unique

The recce rifle is really really nice but is esentually a sopmod with a rail and mags and batts are really expensive.

Acr is a good all rounder though I personally don't like it

It depends, if you can afford all of the recce parts then its great, or if you want to fo cheaper the AKM, the Masada acr is in between

I went with the Masada ACR and I lol when people say they are getting common when almost 80% of people at CSW are using M4's there as common as rain in england.

Well all I'm going to say is Im very glad I got the ACR it is well worth the money the grouping at range is awesome and going from my sniper to that is a whole new experiance. I do need to get some more mags though as 120 seems to go very quickly.

@Marksman it was good seeing you yesterday lol, and you still thinking of selling me that AFG for my ACR.

I only used 600rounds all evening lol, yeah ill give it to u next time we both go

Really I used like 2000 lol but I was rushing a lot, and is the AFG the real one by masada PTS?

Archived