gun broken `_`

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok guys My gun is broken the barrel has a huge kink in it and the cheap hop unit is broken to go along with it. It's going to take like a month to get the replacement parts from china or more specifically PDI so at this point I was wondering which of the three options you would pick from the list below as I'm not sure what to do :(

1. Wait for the parts and don't play for about a month

2. buy the pistol I was going to buy untill my sniper broke then buy the parts whilst using the pistol

3. buy something like an M16 or Masada ACR if I can get the budget

• Supporters

Personally I would do, and am doing in fact, option 3.

My rifle is up for sale though, not broken. So whilst it sells, I'm buying another gun, that I'll upgrade with the money I get for the rifle I'm selling. Or I might just use it to add to my savings for when I can afford to buy and modify the pants off a WE L85A2 :D

I wouldn't advise the pistol option, although it'll be fun and all that, unless you have a lot of magazies you'll always be out gunned, and they're particularly hard to use effectively at range, even if the accuracy and range are great.

And obviously no one wants to go a month without skirmishing lol.

Archived