rowanhunter

bison 701 svd dragunov

10 posts in this topic

i have a dragunov in two tone for sale only used it once im trying to get a stubby killer so i need to sell it to get some money e-mail me rowanhunter@live.co.uk offers please come with every thing but not that bag of bbs

i live in the north east its 2 tone btw

post-3200-1310920507_thumb.jpg

hello

how much for the bison dragunov. i live in the south, what is postage cost?

cheers

simon

i have a dragunov in two tone for sale only used it once im trying to get a stubby killer so i need to sell it to get some money e-mail me rowanhunter@live.co.uk offers please come with every thing but not that bag of bbs

hello

i can get one of these new for £70 including postage

what is your price including postage?

thanks

simon

The item pictured is NOT legally a two-tone rifle (it is less than 51% surface area of an acceptable "two-tone" colour)

Anyone purchasing this must therefore avail themselves of the relevant specific defence.

Both the buyer and seller CAN face charges if the buyer does not have access to the defence.

Please don't accuse me of jacking your sale or anything of the like, I'm simply trying to make sure no-one goes to jail or jeopardises our hobby.

The item pictured is NOT legally a two-tone rifle (it is less than 51% surface area of an acceptable "two-tone" colour)

Anyone purchasing this must therefore avail themselves of the relevant specific defence.

Both the buyer and seller CAN face charges if the buyer does not have access to the defence.

Please don't accuse me of jacking your sale or anything of the like, I'm simply trying to make sure no-one goes to jail or jeopardises our hobby.

but i have no licance and i bought it of a twotone website so...

Yea but you manufactured a RIF by putting th wood on then which is even more serious or it is to me atleast

just looked at justbbguns and that is how the rifle is sold by them, rowan hasnt changed anything.while i agree that its not over 50% orange though obviously there is always going to be some companies that push the rules abit.

just looked at justbbguns and that is how the rifle is sold by them, rowan hasnt changed anything.while i agree that its not over 50% orange though obviously there is always going to be some companies that push the rules abit.

thank you mate