bullfrogg

CLASSIC ARMY AUG MILITARY

4 posts in this topic

MAKE CLASSIC ARMY

CONDITION VERY GOOD

MODEL AUG MILITARY

FPS AROUND 285

ACCESSORIES 2 HI CAPS 3 MID CAPS , SLING AND BOX

hi looking to swap my classic army Aug military its in perfect working order and comes with 2 hi cap and 3 mid caps sling and original box . just sprayed this a nice sand color with krylon fusion looks very good . only reason i would like to swap is Ive just got a tar 21 this is the one with the scope on very good scope to . as for swaps I'm open to anything relay so please pm me with any offers , thanks mark

post-1731-1310901148_thumb.jpg

MAKE CLASSIC ARMY

CONDITION VERY GOOD

MODEL AUG MILITARY

FPS AROUND 285

ACCESSORIES 2 HI CAPS 3 MID CAPS , SLING AND BOX

hi looking to swap my classic army Aug military its in perfect working order and comes with 2 hi cap and 3 mid caps sling and original box . just sprayed this a nice sand color with krylon fusion looks very good . only reason i would like to swap is Ive just got a tar 21 this is the one with the scope on very good scope to . as for swaps I'm open to anything relay so please pm me with any offers , thanks mark

where are you abouts mate?

i have a m14 near new but need a cqb gun so il swap if your local enough it comes with 1 highcap and 1 marui midcap.

would consider a nice pistol

I know it's not the best but how about;

A HFC USR-11 (with 3 magazines, one 32 round and two 28 round ) it has no scope or rails, just irons, and only used at about two airsoft skirmishes, i don't have the patients to snipe.(green)

Cyma Glock 18c AEP (with battery,charging adapter and a mag) again, nearly new, got it when i bought the rifle. (two tone)

Two 100 round speed loaders???