The new gun thread!

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey there,

I went down to Red 1 Airsoft and picked up my new gun today... a VFC SCAR-L and i would like to point a few things out

1. im so f**cking happy

2. VFC don't have rights to FN Herstal anymore, so no genuine trades...

3. My fence is in a large amount of pain

4. The ROF is maybe a little too fast for some? i love it :D

So as you can tell im a happy chappy and my fence is not...

Im preparing the fence for his first skirmish... so im not gonna leave it alone... and yeah, Jason said it was Cybergun... atleast no trades are better than fake ones :P

nice, too bad i didnt get to see it today, but when you were leaving LOL

"oh but his dad is getting the .22 thingy!" lol should we make this a "new gun" thread for people to talk about their new guns? i dont know an idea...

should we make this a "new gun" thread for people to talk about their new guns? i dont know an idea...

Well if thats the case, on thursday i went and collected a fully upgraded maruzen l96 :P .......cost me £400 though <_<

I got a TM P226,

My Dad got a KJW 10/22 KC-02 :D

So nice, i will get a few pictures up soon of both,

Nice mate! looking forward to any pics you guys have, and sorry i wont have pics for a while, but i will on sunday hopefully when i go Airsofting so i will get some action shots :)

• Supporters

Waiting on an Ares L85A2 and a G&G MP5A(wesome)4

=D

Hurry up ParcelForce damn you!

Got myself the Masada ACR it's so nice to hold love it, taking it out on it's first date tonight ;)

Join the Masada revoloution :lol:

Oh and Bat Hat I got my SCAR before this happned so mine has the markings :P Bit off topic but I'm going war and peace this sunday with jason and my dad + a few mates. Anyone else going?

Archived