Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jason-smg

hk g36k, good setup

5 posts in this topic

Make:hk

Gun/Model:g36k folding stock

Accessories:4 mid caps and 2 high caps, 2500 rd star electric drum mag (the presure switch needs work as the wires came out. i have temp fixed it), 1600 mah 8.4v mini viper battery

Condition: excellent, been used twice

FPS:320-330

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:maybe x3

Price/Payment: £190 (£160 without the drum mag) = £15 postage, open to offers

Pictures:

extra £6 u will get a 1500mah 8.4v

i would only split the drum mag for £30

i recently brought this and it was excellent at woodland. it shoots far and is accurate, the rate of fire with the drum mag is sweet.

swap wise, i am after a good spring sniper rifle (l96 dragnov - no two tones) with 2 magz sling scope mounts at the least, so basicly i am after a good sniper set up,

give me ur offers,

would like to do a stright swap. but will concider most things.

also i am looking for x2 duel gbb pistols, must be same make (open to different makes) must have 4 or more magz and must have holsters for both guns

dont send me pm trying to sell me things,

hello i would like to say i am intrested in your rifle and would like some pictures and maybe a price estimate, but i would like to say now i am not sure i can get everything sorted to get this so you may want to put others in front of me, and one last thing, would you be intrested in a split for a ics m4 sof, apsolutely lovely gun but if you do not want it then dont be afraid to say. hope to hear from you

would you be interested in a straight swap for an L96? spring bolt action 453.7fps, sling, 3-9x40 richter optik scope only one mag but they are cheap (about £6) and a speedloader, also would you be able to throw in a battery and/or charger? thanks

sirs i am very interested in both of your weapons, if your trade offer does not go through then i would be more than willing to buy on of them (g36/well l96) provided they are in good nick and within my price range, let me know