Muti-cam...MTP...??

LLF_Spencer
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys.

I'm looking at buying a new set of kit soon (see A-Team topic) and I'm looking into getting Multi-cam trousers. However, I'm aware that the british forces have recently been issued with MTP (Multi Terrain Pattern) camo gear.

My question is: Is there any actual difference?? I've found MTP trousers around the net to buy, but non that have the knee pads that are exposed on the outside.

If there is no difference I might as well go for the Multi-cam sets that seem to be on all sorts of sites (as they have the exposed knee pads...a look I quite like), however, if the British stuff is different, it would be cool to go for that instead!

Can anyone recommend a decent place to buy as I seem to get mixed reports on the qualities of products? I'm not that bothered about getting 'genuine' stuff (due to ££), but don't really want stuff that's going to fall apart!

Thanks for any help in advance :)

the only diffrence between mtp and multicam is that the mtp shape are slightly bigger and the actual camo is a bit darker and the reason its called mtp is because the british army likes to be diffrence

i did see some really good MTP camo the other day cant remember the site, but it is has a bloody high price, in excess of 100 if i remember, so yeah think better of just getting multicam

Archived