Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BaggyPants

Half Of A Magpul MOE Illumination Kit

3 posts in this topic

Bought myself the Magpul illumination kit for the MOE handguard but only needed the Surefire switch surround and one mounting rail, so the rest is up for grabs. Included is the standard pressure switch surround, the flush mounting rail with bolt and captive nut, one alcohol wipe, two sticky pads and the original packaging. I'm also putting in a piece of self adhesive velcro I had in my tool kit. Basically, you get what's in the photo (minus the desk :P ).

MPILL.jpg

Cost me £21.45 plus postage from Fire Support. The half that's left is up for £7, including PayPal fees and 1st Class Recorded Delivery postage in the UK or add an extra £1.50 for Airmail Small Packet to Europe.

Edited to lower price.

Bought myself the Magpul illumination kit for the MOE handguard but only needed the Surefire switch surround and one mounting rail, so the rest is up for grabs. Included is the standard pressure switch surround, the flush mounting rail with bolt and captive nut, one alcohol wipe, two sticky pads and the original packaging. I'm also putting in a piece of self adhesive velcro I had in my tool kit. Basically, you get what's in the photo (minus the desk :P ).

MPILL.jpg

Cost me £21.45 plus postage from Fire Support. The half that's left is up for £7, including PayPal fees and 1st Class Recorded Delivery postage in the UK or add an extra £1.50 for Airmail Small Packet to Europe.

Edited to lower price.

Hi, I only need the alcohol wipe and adhesive pads if you're willing to split. Will take the whole lot if not