Best Kill??

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mine must be when i was dug in in this pillar box type bush so good the only way to attack me was from the fount and this kid tried a John woo on me (dive though the air while shooting) 3 hits across the chest while still in mid air in semi soon sorted him out :P

whoaaa, best kill......erm. my best kill and by far the funniest was while i was stood on a roof and there was 9-10 of my oposition below wich i did not realise. i accidently releassed the mag from my gun and as it hit the roof it broke in two. Resulting in BB's rolling off the roof and hitting every player below me several times and for some strange reason they all called there hits. i was left there in laughter and then slipped off the roof broke another 2 mag's

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's a bit different... the best-remembered deep Reco action ever! :D

Big event, about 200 people, MilSim conditions. Me and 3 of my guys (pathfinders/scouts from my scouting team) were acting as the '5th column'. Dressed up in enemy uniforms and went infiltrating. We were supposed to find the enemy HQ and gather all intelligence on the matter, place it on the map and retreat. What's worth mentioning is that the only people knowing about our actions were us and 3 guys in our HQ... so if we got encountered by our own forces while in enemy uniforms, we would have been blown away. 

After a 6 hrs-long walk (sneaking past our own lines and outposts, hiding from our own patrol etc.) we got into the enemy territory. No shot fired until now. We went on, searching for the enemy HQ. Found it and assumed our position 500 meters from it, on a small hilltop, observing and giving info to our guys through the radio. Took about 2 hrs. Still - no shot fired. Our HQ synchronized the attack to start about 0230 AM. We were supposed to lay low and put some disinformation in, eventually take the watchmen down before the main attack and get lost again. But...

Well, we've seen all enemy troops move away from the HQ, apart from 2 guards. One went to take a ######... so I went to him, had a little chat telling how I lost half of my squad in the fighting and am just returning to HQ to find someone to tag along with... while my friend (the guy moves more quiet than a cat) got behind him and put a rubber knife to his throat. The expression of the poor guy's eyes was memorable. The other guard went into their tent, which was serving as their HQ (2 tents overall). So...

We've split in two pairs. One took one tent, the other took the other. NO ONE OUTSIDE. Their mistake. We went in quietly, threw in a flashbang and a grenade into each tent. The only thing I've heard from inside the tent I was storming was "Kurwa, bez jaj..." spoken in a 'I don't believe it'-type voice just before the grenade went bang :P The spoken words mean something like "Fu*k, don't sh*t me...".

Effect? Twelve men down in just a few seconds, without a shot AGAIN, only with the grenades. We've waited outside a few seconds, got sure no-one comes out and threw back to our beloved hilltop. All the guys who went out of the HQ tents were carrying red caps/t-shirts. Dead meat.

Our assignment was more than completed. But we've felt the urge to shoot... so we went towards the front lines, to one of the outposts we've encountered earlier. Went inside as 'reinforcements', took positions and started shooting. 7 guys down in 4-5 seconds. We've took a white t-shirt, told the 'dead' guys to lay down and take out their red stuff and put out the white flag. In a few minutes, our guys were in the ruins. Of course, they took us into custody... but what the heck, we were taken to our HQ, the guys said "Fu*k, you're still alive..." gave us some hot coffee (it was mid-march) and started laughing their assess off while we were telling our whole story in detail :P Then we jumped in into our uniforms and went fighting 'honorably'... but there was no-one left to shoot :(</P>

• 1 month later...

i have a new one that happened at my last walk-on there was this kid you know one of them kids who is fresh from MW2 and thinks he is a flying comanding ninja monkey because he knows a few words like "2 clicks SW" and "tango" well my team was defending "the village" and he was placed by our team leader next to me defending the east side of the village and he was doing a running commentry

"i have a tango NE in the stream in my sights, i have a visual oh wait negertive on that visual smoke has been deployed"

2 minutes later

"i now have visual on tango got a clear shot takeing shot..... oh he is hit"

Guess who hit him though the smoke ^_^

• Supporters

Some nice kills here so far. :lol:

My best was during a warm up match. Our team had to assault a pair of bunkers (basically just ditches with trees around them... 'sangas?') anyways, I ran up behind a large stump, and opened fire on the last person in the bunker. she saw me and ducked down, pulled a grenade and threw it at me, landed 4 feet away. I was toast. I waited for it to go off....... untill it happens to you, you dont know how great it is to have a dud thrown at you :o

she started loading her pistol, I ran up and shot her...

Good times.

Happened recently when I was in a game with memcwho (who is the person that introduced me to the forum :) )

We were playing capture the flag (or 'bomb' in this game), which was placed in the centre of a battlefield, with little cover around (apart from a barn) It was the end of the day and we were all tired.

My R85 was messing up (I think/hope its the battery running dry :unsure: ) so memcwho lent me his glock with a hi-cap. (Which I assumed was nearly empty)

The team, consisting of me, an MP5 gunner and an M4 gunner. We ended up pinned down in the barn, but eventually a guy ran out, and managed to get the objective...until he was hit in the back, and fell over, leaving us without the objective.

The opposition sent out a guy to capture the objective. I wasn't going to let this happen, after we'd lost the previous 2 games.

I jumped out of the barn, aimed the glock in the target's direction and fired. He was running and trying to avoid the fire of my remaining team-mate, and he hadn't noticed me. I didn't know which fire setting it was on (I've never used a glock before) and I sent a burst towards him. I missed him, and he started to aim towards me. I thought that I'd run out of ammo, but fired anyway, in the hope that I had ammo left. I did, and scored hits on his chest and shoulder. The look on his face...

• 3 weeks later...

I was taught how to use my hire gun and hi-caps by a man with a heavy machine gun. First game, I stormed the bunker he is guarding from the front taking him out from about 30 yards away. First ever airsoft 'kill' and I have loved it ever since. (Got a hand shake as he left the field as well)

The best kill has to be a almost 70m headshot (a bit of a fluke TBH) on some one who was creeping up a hill towards the position I was defending, they didn't look too happy.

• 5 weeks later...

Playing CQB at local site when a sniper was shooting from far far away outside THROUGH the door trying to pick us off and keep us away form the doors, he was doing a cracking job to be fair aswell.

But popped out with ickle spring shotgun and managed to pick off the spotter to see the sniper suddenly bail out :) Had no idea it would reach that far but got a nice thumbs up from the shot. sadly the powers dropped down to like 230 fps now

• Supporters

2 new best kills, not sure which is better:

1. I was in a stairwell, and we are only allowed single shots into or out of the stairs. I edged to the corner of the door and peeked round to see a head looking round a corner (20/25m away). I duck back in as a hail of fire ricochets everywhere. Pop back out pull the trigger once and BOOM HEADSHOT!... was in the lne of fire for no more than half a second.

2. I was behind a stack of pallets, and they sent one guy to jump me. He was clearly an experienced player, but forgot to wind his high cap. I saw his gun come round, knew it was game over for me and cowered with my back to him. he sprayed for about 3 seconds and nothing hit me. I turned around to see the horror on his face as he realised his mistake. I asked him to surrender, he started winding fast. I shot first.

so on sunday we learnt two things:

1. Airsoft isnt about skill, it is about whether the BB gods are looking favorably on you.

2. ALWAYS KEEP MAGS WINDED!!! (wound)

there are so many to chouse from but the best for me has to be when i worked my way up behind a sniper in a gillie suit (he thought he was hidden) pulled out my shotgun and "unlesed hell"

ME

you'll like this...

was skirmishing, around 20 players, 3 teams, king of the hill.

approached a rather small shed in search of my teams flag, it was empty. just before entering shots came out of nowhere, i ran inside and hid, i heard footsteps approaching the shed, and i was armed with only a pistol, and a TORNADO :D

i could see out of a crack in the wall a figure approaching, when close enough i went to lob the grenade out, was set for a 1.5 second fuse, i lobbed it out the window and missed XD

bounced of the wall and went off, killing me

classic

• 2 months later...

Fairly recent one this, although I've done better this is definately in my top 5 best Airsoft kills.

Anyway are objective was to capture the yelllow team's pilot and take him to our HQ. The blue team had the same objective too except they were against us. So basically 3 teams all fighting eachother for the pilot.

Things were going pretty well for us, the yellow team didn't have their pilot with them yet and we were suppresing the blue team quite well who didn't have the pilot either. It turned out that the pilot had got lost in the woods! :lol:

The game was then started again and we had a new HQ and thats when things begun to go pear shaped. The blue team were pushing us back from the village that we had occupied and they had guys who were sneaking down our right flank. Meanwhile far off to the left on a small path me and some other people from the team were geting into a nasty firefight with the yellows who now had the pilot. I then went back to the villiage because our team was getting badly out guned there by the blues over there. I managed to get a few good kill there but nothing special.

Later the yellows got past the part of our team on the left and took advantage of the fight between us and the blues; they then pushed us back onto another path inbetween the village and our HQ. Then 5 yellows ran onto the path I was on (it was really close range) I shot the first two who were to busy running to shoot, then another two who were firing at me and my teamates. Then it was between me and the last yellow. We shot eachother at the same time.

Despite my heroics (ok maybe I'm going a little bit over the top :P) the yellows were pushing us back really far. It was a great fire fight which the blues missed out on (they seemed to have vanished at this point during the game). We only just lost the battle as they got their pilot to the HQ. :unsure::(

• 2 weeks later...
Fairly recent one this, although I've done better this is definately in my top 5 best Airsoft kills.

Anyway are objective was to capture the yelllow team's pilot and take him to our HQ. The blue team had the same objective too except they were against us. So basically 3 teams all fighting eachother for the pilot.

Things were going pretty well for us, the yellow team didn't have their pilot with them yet and we were suppresing the blue team quite well who didn't have the pilot either. It turned out that the pilot had got lost in the woods! :lol:

The game was then started again and we had a new HQ and thats when things begun to go pear shaped. The blue team were pushing us back from the village that we had occupied and they had guys who were sneaking down our right flank. Meanwhile far off to the left on a small path me and some other people from the team were geting into a nasty firefight with the yellows who now had the pilot. I then went back to the villiage because our team was getting badly out guned there by the blues over there. I managed to get a few good kill there but nothing special.

Later the yellows got past the part of our team on the left and took advantage of the fight between us and the blues; they then pushed us back onto another path inbetween the village and our HQ. Then 5 yellows ran onto the path I was on (it was really close range) I shot the first two who were to busy running to shoot, then another two who were firing at me and my teamates. Then it was between me and the last yellow. We shot eachother at the same time.

Despite my heroics (ok maybe I'm going a little bit over the top :P) the yellows were pushing us back really far. It was a great fire fight which the blues missed out on (they seemed to have vanished at this point during the game). We only just lost the battle as they got their pilot to the HQ. :unsure::(

Sounds like a game we played at AWA? It was a good game I was Red Team and here's my best kill.

Me and Matt are moving along the track tactically, he gives me the signal to stop, we get down on our knees. Ahead, the entire yellow team is moving across our front following a man with an M60 (Picture ducklings following heir mum!) We get into a building in the village, wait, ready to ambush and wipe them out. They're 10 metres away.

Then, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, a noob from our team opens up with his 2-tone FAMAS, missing every single one and making them take cover behind buildings. Grenade battle ensues and I run out of ammo.

"Matt, chuck us your Glock!" He throws it and I hit a geezer with a bandana in the chest, turn to hit another guy attempting to flank us in our little shed, bang, bang, click (Slide locks back) we look at each other for a second, then the slide goes forward and the BB (Slo-Mo) hits the guy in the head and I almost pass out from shock.

J

Must have to be my knife kills at 'The Mall' last Sunday (Not yesterday).

First game, was a game of defender, get shot and you join the bad guys. Being new to the site and never playing their before I decided to go for a stroll solo, ended up leaving my Tavor wit a Marshall as it wasn't helping.

Equipped my 1911 in the right hand, with tactical knife in the left and looked about. Somehow (without knowing untill I was behind my first target taking them)) I had reached the re-spawn point. From the possition before all I could see was people walking left and then right.

When I thought it was right, with a fast paced walk, weapons ready I got up from cover and moved close to one guy, knifed him, and then his mate next to him. Ran up to the next guys in front, again knifed them both. Ran up to another two guys behind some cover, knifed one and fell over! Still managed to take out the other guy with my pistol. Got up on my feet and took out two more using my 1911 and then dashed off to cover!

In cover (behind one of the shops) I saw a torch light and hide behind a wall, the guy walked and as he passed me I took him out with a knife...think I scared him a bit too..it was dark. :P

It only worked well as I managed to get behind enemy lines without knowing. But it was a great rush and got the site talking.

Looking forward to going back! Must fix my MK23 though!

A simple total elimination game at an old golf course, ol' reliable FAMAS in one hand doing a "arnie", ducked into a sand trap to reload when i heard a grenade being thrown, mag still out of the gun, got up and hit the grenade with the butt of my FAMAS while in mid air, unfortunately i got shot while standing up, however the grenade forced 2 bad guys out of their cover and into the crossfire of the rest of my team. I know it wasn't my kill, but it has to stand up for something. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Best kill.

We were being held down on our side of the site by one guy who just had the perfect angle on us. No mater how we tried we couldn't get around the corner. he must have taken out at least 8 or 9 guys when I thought I wish I had a grenade. Well it just so happens I had the only TORNADO in Northern Ireland and I only just got it. So I pulled the s**t out and rolled it into the corner. all I heard was " what the f**k?" then it went off and he was like oh man!

That one will stay with me.

Archived