New Mags!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I am going to buy some Mid-Caps for my G&G GR16, G&G are sometimes picky about mags so I want to know if these will feed well :

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=2190

My budget is £40, yes I know not great but can anyone give me any other recomedations? As I hate Hi-Cap rattle!!

From experiance these realy dont feed well. The feeder tube in the mag is about 9mm wide so u get a weird double stack happen from time to time wich is time consuming to fix and a pain in the rear end mid fire fight if your realy unlucky. Id look at trying to get some MAG midcaps, so reliable Iv never had a problem with them in the 18 months iv been using them. About the same price as the arese mags you linked to as well.

Artist

From experiance these realy dont feed well. The feeder tube in the mag is about 9mm wide so u get a weird double stack happen from time to time wich is time consuming to fix and a pain in the rear end mid fire fight if your realy unlucky. Id look at trying to get some MAG midcaps, so reliable Iv never had a problem with them in the 18 months iv been using them. About the same price as the arese mags you linked to as well.

Artist

Magpull: No

Were can I get the MAG Mid-caps from in the UK?

Archived