m14alltheway

m4 wanted

7 posts in this topic

looking for a m4 that is ither two tone or someone is willing to spay two tone

swaps for upgraded jg mp5a4

pm me if you have anyting :)

hey man. i have a friend who is selling his M4. he is not on any forum at the minute. it needs a new hop up but thats easily doable/fixable (depending on experience). if you like just give me a text or a ring and ill contact him for you. i think he wants about £60-70??? 07595354338 oh and he will happily spray 2-tone. if not then i will. glad to be at hand

Heya mate,

Only just registered after seeing your topic, I currently have an M4 in two tone for sale. It is the JG CQB edition with a slightly extended inner barrel for extra accuracy (Fitted by Airsoft World, not me ;)) It is in full working order, though I will need to test the hop (Can do as soon as it's light tomorrow). I haven't valued any of my stuff in a while so I'll have a look and find out how much it's worth.

If you wanna know anything more reply here or give us an email at <REMOVED>. I'm in the Liverpool area so if you live nearby and wanna have a look let me know!

I have all original packaging too by the way! And here is the box for the RIF version with the RIF gun (Got it off the internet as mine is in work and I'm at home! (Will be able to put pics up tomorrow if you want).

122830_2008jgm4cqb1.jpg

hey man. i have a friend who is selling his M4. he is not on any forum at the minute. it needs a new hop up but thats easily doable/fixable (depending on experience). if you like just give me a text or a ring and ill contact him for you. i think he wants about £60-70??? 07595354338 oh and he will happily spray 2-tone. if not then i will. glad to be at hand

is this still 4 sale

I have a M4 C-15 Fixed stock For sale

It is not Two tone and i am not able to spray it but thought i would let you know incase you can get someone else to spray it.