W.E m9 mags

R4ndom-h4ro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

anyoone now wear i can get few from only place that seems to have them insock are badgertac but when i saw there price i almost died twice wolf amouries havnt had them in ages

or does anyone now of diff brand that will fit just as well

if anyones know il give them a kiss

ta alex

I haven't spent time looking around but could you not just contact WE themselves and try to get the mags that way, even if they don't sell them to you they can tell you who they stock them too and you can just buy them from there.

• Supporters

As long as you get magazines that are the same sort as yours (i.e. single or double stacked), then a TM magazine should fit, at worst you'd need to do a little filing.

I've also heard that TM, WE, HFC, KJW, Snow Wolf, Bell, Tarus, CQB Master, Softair, Cybergun and Socom Gear M9 magazines are all interchangeable (single stack at least, and yes, I've not heard of half of those, but I got my info from a google search, confirmed by a listing on evike).

Clicky

The above is the page from Evike, $25 gets you this super compatible magazine.

EDIT: I only want the kiss if you're the sexy beast in your avatar xD

Thank you very much shall have peek online tonight after work

But sorry to let u down I'm

Not as sexy as George Agdgdgwngo

Wolf armories stock them for £20 each

They don't have them in checked them this AM w.e ones anyway

I think

Incleared them out lol got the gun from there and got two mags at same time lol

Haha iv been looking everywesr in the uk for ones of them would u be able to get that shipped to uk u think without any probs from customs

I used kjw m9 mags in my onld WE m9 and they were fine. Airsoft Armory do them for £22 in the Uk!!

Archived