Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcus_uk

AGM M14

5 posts in this topic

I have for swaps as the title says a AGM M14, i used it as a primary sniper rifle. But as i found out i dont like to engage at range, I like to mix it up close range.

This comes with

M14

1 x mid cap 250

Scope

Battery 3300

Original box

There is only one chip on the magazine (just the paint work). And the rest of the gun is in perfect condition. Very clean weapon, i cleaned it as soon as i got home everytime. Not been used in 6 months but cleaned and fired every 2 months.

What am i after you ask, well anything really, dont be scared to ask all i can say is no. Will consider anything.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Marcus

I have for swaps as the title says a AGM M14, i used it as a primary sniper rifle. But as i found out i dont like to engage at range, I like to mix it up close range.

This comes with

M14

1 x mid cap 250

Scope

Battery 3300

Original box

There is only one chip on the magazine (just the paint work). And the rest of the gun is in perfect condition. Very clean weapon, i cleaned it as soon as i got home everytime. Not been used in 6 months but cleaned and fired every 2 months.

What am i after you ask, well anything really, dont be scared to ask all i can say is no. Will consider anything.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Marcus

hi mate i have a cyma folding stock ak47 for swaps if your interested?