"At the end of the day"/"War Games"

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just found this on youtube;

Airosfters go play in some random forest (naughty naughty), get hunted down by psycho mercenaries. Airsoft seems to be portrayed in a decent way, and one of them has an L85 which is just awesome.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't they hunted down by former soldiers? I thought that was the deal with the evil loonies.

From what we see of it in the trailer, I'm guessing the L85 is a Star/ARES or G&G/AA model

• Supporters

I have absolutely no idea.

I've literally just found this, done a bit of googling and come up almost empty. I then showed the girlfriend, who told me her dad was actually watching trailers for it and thought they were mercenaries.

Either way, this is awesomediculous!

• Supporters

They should make this the punishment for using airsoft guns in public places in the UK.

Wait wait wait, an airsoft movie?! The sport will be bound to benefit! *Grabs phone to get front row seats asap*

• Supporters

Follow these steps;

1 - Go to this video on Youtube.

2 - Read the description.

3 - Stop on the fourth word and re-read it in disbelief.

4 - Post hateful comments about the description!!

• 4 weeks later...

lol.. Apparently they're playing paintball according to the guy who posted the video on youtube...

But i really wanna see this! it looks like one of those films hardly nobody knows about but is really good :)

i dont think the guy that posted the video is letting any comments ive been posting go up

• Supporters

My comment's been removed too :(

TBH this film is probably terrible. Evil mercanaries hunting down airsofters. Really? My prediction is that the killers were acctualy airsofters who were thrown of their site for not taking their hits so came back for revenge. :lol:

Atleast it teaches us all a leson. Play at your local skirmish site not some random woods you find :P

yes it is a lot like paintball, would love to see it

• Supporters

Has anyone actually seen it?

i had a look to watch online but just ended up watching paintball

i'll have to check this paintball out, if it's rubbish, then you can say i told you so :P

the storyline isnt that bad really(for a lower budget horror film anyway) its just the camera work and effects they use are pretty bad, if you watch it you will see what i mean

Archived