Finius

The happy thread!

763 posts in this topic

Got my cheque from British gas for my FIT payment £520 :)

Got a letter from lloyds tsb saying I am getting a refund, as in 2006 I used a Tesco bank ATM, and "I may not have got my money" £120 :)

Just a shame I cannot use the above to buy airsoft stuff :( car tax/mot bike mot/insurance etc

Baptised my shotgun today. Got a grand total of 15 kills with it, and made sure that the other team suffered from it's 390 fps muzzle velocity. Have yet to try anything heavier than .20s in it though, moar experimentation needed!! :)

Work starts again next week! HURRAY! Time to start re-cooping some of that £1250 that I owe the bank...

got another part as an extra on game of thrones, so it begins...

well its a very boring job for the extras but still cool to see what goes into a scene. though this time ive to grow a beard, which ive never really done so we shall see....

well its a very boring job for the extras but still cool to see what goes into a scene. though this time ive to grow a beard, which ive never really done so we shall see....

well its nearly Movember, get sponsored ;) very worthwhile cause, i shall be growing a mo' again this year B)

BACK FROM THE DEAD. POW.

Over the last months at work, I've had a customer who refuses to pay his bill (I work at a storage center). Increasingly, he's been a nob to me, despite my best efforts to help him out of the deep hole he's got himself into. Today, he finally decided to try and pay his bill (although not the late charges and admin fees he owes, and even then, only half his bill anyway) whilst giving me some more abuse. I got to enjoy the look of despair on his face when I told him half his stuff had been sold for approximately £2000 and the rest had been crushed and then incinerated.

I also got to enjoy him flipping out on the phone to his lawyer, because the stuff was worth over £35,000 to him and his company and his bill was only £2700.

After that, I got to enjoy his lawyer telling him it was all his fault and that we had every right to go to debt collection for the remaining £700.

The lesson? If you entrust someone with £35,000 worth of gear, and owe them £2700 for looking after it. Don't piss them off 'cause they have all the cards.

Usually, I wouldn't bask in the joyous aura created by the misery of others, but this man deserves it and it goes some way to making up for the fact that my job is sh*t.

Well this be in the angry thread but I missed out on all those videos