The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeaaay finally got fuel pump for my 306 gti6 old one out newish one in and bingo started first turn of key not bad seeing as it been sat for 6 years just needs an mot now so see angry threed later lol

• Supporters

So many Hot Chick's to Bang Saturday (-May Even have a threesome in the works!-) suck's my only 2 wingmen i like are either in a relationship or working really early the next day! just mean's i'll have to bring my A Game!

• Supporters

Sweet Jesus.

On the mobile version of the forums, there is no option to skip to the current page of a topic... You have to skip through them all.

I don't think I'll be ever looking at the "ban the person above you" game on my phone ever again.

• Supporters

I've just been paid for last month =D

I've also emailed RedWolfUK about getting the Ares Spring AW .338 because I can more than easily afford one, as well as the full shebang on upgrades :P Screw getting a gaming PC, sexy guns come first.

• Supporters

Started working on a new charity at work and it's pretty much the easiest and nicest feeling charity ever. Anthony Nolan - getting people to give us £2 a week is guaranteed to save one life per donor per year, not a bad deal for £104. Also being trained up for promotion which will be pretty funky (not to mention lucrative).

Paid off my holiday.

The misses is getting me a lego X-Wing Starfighter for christmas.

Also getting a new pistol and site membership at the Grange this weekend.

Pretty much on top of the world at the moment.

EDIT: New Despicable Me trailer looks sick too! Today is a GOOD day!

Ended up with 80% in a test from last week. (Thermofluids)

Suprising since everyone i know got zero marks, and i've missed a few lectures :/

Managed to get my old 306 GTI6 in for an MoT it failed. But hey it only failed on two things a front brake pipe and rear brake compensator. Not bad seeing as it has been sat doing nowt for 6 years I give it about 3/4 wks and I'll have that lil puppy up and running. just gotta put my Alfa 146 up for sale now

• Supporters

I finally have some Oakley hard knuckle gloves! Granted I'd have been better off buying them in a size up so they fit me better, but they're damn cool.

Also got a valve tool for my pistol mags, so now they're all fully functional again =D

• Supporters

Just been offered the role of student representative for UKAPU, their next AGM is in a few weeks, during which I might be elected.

Just another reason to stay in Uni... Balls lol

• Supporters

Selling Up Most All of my Gear as i Intend to move away to study Filmography at either a Los Angele's University or a Certain IVY League Uni in New York, i've never been more Scared but as someone who love's Adrenaline i know this will give me a Huge Surge Good or Bad and i can alway's still Apply for the Military if it Fail's.

But i'm Major Happy Because i'll only be Around For another Few Year's saving Like Mad for the £60 thousand Metric ton of sh*t that's gonna be dumped on me and i'll be Working on the GroundBreaker Project :-D but that Budget is for three year's instead of one so yea really need to recalculate them Number's...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy that I'm back on the forum after a month away because I have a new job at Argos as a delivery assistance,which involves off loading the lorrys at the store an putting the items away.i love it and even more so as my monthly pay check is £1000 after taxes :D

• Supporters

Well I got the spot at UKAPU.

I'm now on their committee as the student representative. I guess I actually have to stay in Uni now... There's always a cloud to the silver lining lol.

Hopefully they won't demand anything really mental of me.

• Supporters

^^^^ Good on you dude Confidence* in yourself and being you is key! ^^^^ *Not COCKYNESS Though

Been told i'm to be trained as a Team Leader for Checkout's at the Frontend of Tesco just 1 year after i joined (don't have the Heart to tell them i could be leaving soon)

funniest quote from my mum (while playing saints row 3 as a toilet)

"If I was a toilet, I wouldn't be so worried about the zombies"

"A gun toting toilet"

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.