The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
Still looks ridiculously front heavy, and why the PEQ on the top?

Illumination and because lasers make a good backup.

The purpose of the build is to have the one rifle which can be adapted to all situations; eventually it'll have a variety of different optics etc to go with it, as well as two additional uppers (cqb and longarm length).

It's also a bit of a vanity project which I'm doing just cause I can :D

• Supporters

Somehow, one of my saved car insurance quotes (for when I eventually pass) has gone down by £400 :)

finius dont listen to them it looks great mad respect to the aimpoint sight hope the finished one looks the same

also on an other note i found my slippers B)

• Supporters

I don't pay any attention to them anyways; they just think I'm special, what they don't understand is that my specialness is actually supressed genius shining through :P

I wish I had some slippers right now...

• Supporters

I found my slippers the other day, when I was turning my room inside out, they were covered in literally an inch of dust and cat fur :/..

I found my slippers the other day, when I was turning my room inside out, they were covered in literally an inch of dust and cat fur :/..

This makes you happy? You must thoroughly enjoy life my friend.

• Supporters

Not really, it was partially relevant as someone else mentioned finding slippers.

• Supporters

Today I'm happy because I purchased the M203 launcher and a nade for my M4 off someone on the forums...

I've got two parts left to source and then I'm done.

My stock, which I think I've found on eBay, though if that doesn't go through, there's options available all over the place, and then my charging handle, which won't be problematic to source.

The first part also arrived today; the trigger guard; I usually find that standard trigger guards for M4s rub against my fingers, which, with my abrasive and full-on play-style can get a bit sore after a while, this one seems a bit nicer - possibly because it's polymer, so that's nice, other than that though it reaffirms my belief that magpul stuff is just fairly average...Still, happy.

Is putting the bike in for MOT in the morning, and i am no longer transport less :D

Put a few new parts on aswell :D

• Supporters

Managed to fix my mate's APS AKS 74 and feeling reaaallllyyyy good about it :D

just go a mp5a3 for 60 quip from my local site with a fps of 330 and 6 dual mags

Passed selection today with an A grade, was offered the chance to go do PRAC for paras but i dont personally think im fit enough for it so i will be joining PWRR in september B)

• Supporters

Pretty awesome time shooting today, fired some bolt action rifles chambered in the AK's 7.62x39mm round. Pretty hefty kick to it on only a 7.5 pound rifle.

Also saw a Lee Enfield Mk.IV, which was pretty damn badass.

Only got 10 shots, but 5 were bulls eyes, so they were within at least 3 inches of each other and it all came pretty naturally once I realised there was a flag to judge the wind at the target end of the range.

Plus, 3 went through the same hole 'cos I'm just such a boss.

So pretty good for a first time effort considering the target was 200 yards away =D

Also, my AF-UK patch arrived, as did my L85's hop parts and piston head, so I'm just waiting on the barrel from RedWolf now and I can get to work on it.

Happeh!

If only Uni would explode... =[

• Supporters

Today, I have done 58 pages of ICT coursework. Only another 100 pages or so to do..

Found out you can get e-mags for the G36. Sweet.

Snap.

Although roughly £20 each is a bit dear. Already got 7 mids. Not really worth £100 replacing them for E's. :(

Still in the market for a C-mag though.

Maybe.

I'm back to Cov wednesday, but I have coursework due monday. Will have to see where I'm at during the weekend. Will try and get down anyway. First time i've actually got my G36 fully working :P

Indeed it is. Brilliant when it decides to work :P

So am i expecting to see you around if i turn up sunday ? :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.