The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 5 weeks later...

My pug 306GTI just pasted MoT, all in all it cost me £13 for repairs to be done, not bad seeing as it been parked up for 6/7 years cooool beans, had an ear to ear grin driving her back from MoT station just gotta wait 7 whole days to get tax and insurance changed over

• Supporters

Went SnowBoarding Today with my sister First time for 3 year's :-P the Instructor at the Caingorm's told me within15 minute's that he'd say i could teach my own class my Basic 3 are that good after so long and even do the Racing! (another awesome Career Possibility!) after that my confidence was so high that i just spent the rest of the lesson (3 Hour's 45Mins) screwing around and perfecting them! Pretty damn chuffed with myself Still gonna Put in for a Level 2 Class atleast seeing as my friend's are into snowboarding :-D and i don't want to intimidate them with how awesome i am too much atleast :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Just calculated that I'm due a £500+ tax refund. Not bad, not bad.

Well, if you don't need all of it, you could give some to the "Nick needs parts for his M249 to make it even cooler fund" :P

My face aching from the big shit eating grin I got from driving my pug for the first ti e in 7 years forgot just how pokey that baby is wahoooooo

• 2 weeks later...

got a WE Katana and a ASCU V3 coming in, planning to put lola back together using those parts.

and my father is giving me his old Chevrolet Blazer 1964 (I think) to do up, I get it if it passes its MOT in 2 years.

Did some constructive research into whether giraffes make noises. Was pleasantly surprised by their noises. Overall, today, I won at life.

Finius, good sir, are we entirely sober??

• Supporters

Finius, good sir, are we entirely sober??

Yes, yes we are.

This is totally legit.

I was looking through my holiday photos and found some of me feeding a giraffe, it then dawned on me - I have NEVER heard a giraffe say anything to anyone.

Now, at first, I thought that maybe giraffes couldn't make noises, like so many before me, however there were some rebels who thought otherwise.

In order to combat these ruffians I whipped out my google fu and (much to my surprise) it turns out they make many noises, it's just that they're confined to sex, stress and being young. Once they've stopped doing any of those things, they take a strict Buddhist vow of silence and just stop making any sort of noise.

N.B: The giraffes might just be quiet, they have the right to freedom of religion and are not required to be Buddhist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

went for a motorbike ride this morning (complete with seaways breakfast ;):D )

then went to Arena Airsoft for 3 and a 1/2 hours of fun

am knackered now ..... was epic day though B)

Got my M249 today. Absolutely awesome.

Also looks like I can put new ARES M249 mags into it which is ace.

Did you get the Ares one?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.