The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

What was read can never be unread...

Anyway...

My UKAPU membership arrived today, so that's another patch to add to my kit, somewhere, somehow. Also means I can chase them up about becoming their student rep. Additionally, my new TM Sig ought to be with me tomorrow, provided there's someone at home to accept the delivery AND I have money, which means I need to start looking for an MTP UBACS, some pistol pouches and a holster.

• Supporters

My new TM Sig came today, I've not had it yet though 'cos I'm at work but my brother's been telling me about it.

Do the TM Sigs not have a functional decocker? 'Cos apparently it won't budge, which has slightly bummed me out =[

• Supporters
<_<

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow im off to sign my oath and swear allegiance to the queen etc then im off to start my training, ive had to sell all my airsoft gear so just thought i would say goodbye to you all.

• Supporters

Good luck, Wolf! I salute you.

Hopefully we'll see you back here in the future some time.

• Supporters

It's that time of the year when all the students are back in town, so all the local business are offering a ton of free shit.

One of these businesses is Domino's Pizza, who are offering a "Free personal pizza to students" deal.

So, all I need to do is walk down the line of people handing out free shit a few times and VOILA! Free pizza every day for the next two weeks.

I couldn't've possibly chosen a better week to have no money.

• Supporters

BOOM.

That's right AFUK, I can confirm that I am alive.

I know, I know, wipe away those tears of joy.

Today I'm happy because Yodel finally managed to stop being retarded failures of genetic combination and delivered my laptop, which means I can actually engage with the world again (let's be honest, going outside, doing things in person, those methods are outdated and frankly barbaric).

Hello.

At least you did manage to go out and give us a visit though XD

BOOM.

That's right AFUK, I can confirm that I am alive.

I know, I know, wipe away those tears of joy.

Today I'm happy because Yodel finally managed to stop being retarded failures of genetic combination and delivered my laptop, which means I can actually engage with the world again (let's be honest, going outside, doing things in person, those methods are outdated and frankly barbaric).

Hello.

hay your back i was told you where dead also i thought the place was quieter for some reason

• Supporters

I also noticed the place was quieter.. it didn't seem normal.

Also happy as today I decided I hate my phone, and therefore am buying a new one.

This means I can violently destroy my old one.

And, when PayPal decide to give me my money, I shall become an AFUK supporter as I said I would.. sorry it's taken a while. I only seemed to remember about it when I had no money..

• Supporters
At least people notice when you disappear.

*Goes back into hiding*

It's because I make a point of being exceptionally noisy whenever I'm around - best way to make sure you're missed ;)

I got my patch btw Dev! It's proudly residing next to the union jack patches on my rig!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Did it only just arrive? Sure I posted that around a month ago :P

Just seem to have been very busy (again) recently, but just on here at work to see what was going on and realised what I'm missing.

Going to try and catch up this evening and also plan some news/updates.

(Advantage of reading random topics is you get to read completely irrelevant posts from me. Surely that's enough reason to be missed?!)

• Supporters

What? they're actually thinking of lowering the legal age to 14 just so you know

Edit: Nevermind i've worked it out now yep i can still use internet's on my mobile :-) beside's i'm writing script's and Networking at the moment

• Supporters

Blame the Conservative's and Lib Dem's if it's a UK wide thing but i have only heard folk in scotland saying about it so i Blame the Backward's kiddy fiddling "Scottish Nearly allowed to Poof Children Party" or "SNP" for short

• Supporters

My M4 is inching closer and closer to being a real boy each and every passing day.

This makes me very happy. There's something a lot nicer about finishing a project than simply adding to guns that don't really need any work; since I started on my M4 again, pretty much every other gun I've got (even the famed L85 of much fiery plastic death) has been pretty much ignored, except for the odd clean/check up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

New job is going excellent.

Gonna finish my M4 next Saturday then it just needs the internals rebuilding (which will take a week) and then to find some mags that fit it (for some reason, ARES plastic mags are REALLY hard to get in and out of the magwell), and then boom - that's finished.

Earning enough to pay monthly membership to the Grange soon which is also good.

Finius is happy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.