The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm happy because I've FINALLY heard back from G1098airsoft.com about the LLM and ACOG I ordered 10 days ago, they're getting sent out this week. So fingers crossed they both get here before the weekend.

I only need the new L85 flash hider and a small fortune's worth of EMAGs and my L85 will be well and truly finished.

• Supporters

My Element replica LLM01 has arrived in the post today, going to get some batteries for it from Boots tomorrow after work and pray to the non-existant lordy lord that it works. I've heard a few reports of them being DOA. In fact more than half the videos I've found about them have been about them being DOA...

But fingers crossed!

• Supporters

It`s My 18th for the SECOND time in my life next thursday!!!

And i looked in my Bank account i thought i only had £40 left until the 8th of june but i was wrong i had £144.80!

YAY!

My X47 front rail came today fits a treat on my SRC AK47. Ordered if from TIGER 111 in Hong Kong on Sunday supaer fast servlce quicker than some UK retailers

Arma II.

I just downloaded the demo on steam, and good God, this game is fun. I have no idea what the controls are, what I'm meant to do, or how I order my squad mates.

What I do know is that setting the enemy up as 3 squads of 12 cars, whilst I'm leading a squadron of M270 MLRS, is faaaar to much fun. If you don't know what the M270 MLRS is, google it. You'll soon see why this scenario has had be laughing for the past hour.

Similarly, equipping an F-35, and putting every bot into their own jets (IIRC, you can have up to 38 extra bots) creates one hell of an air show.

Because of this, I think I might just buy the full game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

lol i just got a Cheque from them for £570 and work will refund me this year's which in total mean's 660 yay Malia is gonna be so fun.

• Supporters
Arma II.

I just downloaded the demo on steam, and good God, this game is fun. I have no idea what the controls are, what I'm meant to do, or how I order my squad mates.

I lol'd heartily. Didn't even see you'd posted this when I replied xD

That's EXACTLY how I felt with Arma II.

Yeah it took me a little while.

I didnt know how to order vehicles, and on the british expansion pack you have to order 2 jackals about. Just ended up ditching 1 and driving the other XD

Found the 40K weapon and armor mod for skyrim :D

I've got ArmaII's standalone reinforcement pack (but I don't have Arma II), and playing with the BAF/PMC is so fun. Can't get past the second story mission for the Brits though, where the hell are the enemy mortars? Love this game so much.

Found the 40K weapon and armor mod for skyrim :D

And suddenly, I have a reason to actually buy Skyrim :lol:

Also Finius, I hope the photography goes well :)

And suddenly, I have a reason to actually buy Skyrim :lol:

If you use the console commands you can also make yourself a better size for a space marine :P

2012-06-28_00008.jpg

Thank you sir!

In additional photography news, I will be photographing a model for "Front" magazine later this summer!

As in the... errrr... "gentleman's" magazine, available from all good newsagents?

If so, I can only say - I want your job. So, so much, I really want your job. :lol:

Hahahaha ;)

Hey Finius, if you need an assistant to carry stuff, I'm willing to work for free, my only requirement is access to tea ;)

In all seriousness mate, congrats and good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

So I haven't been about much, been keeping myself very busy and I thought I'd bring you all an update on why Finius is awesomely happy today.

-VAT registration forms for my photography company have gone off.

-Two new lenses for my camera, both very expensive and finally completing the kit.

-Entire new studio kit; backdrops, lights, the works.

-I've booked weddings in December, June and August 2013 and August 2014, all very well paid (and I'm still undercutting all the competition).

-I've sold some prints to a Finlandian eco-awareness consultancy firm.

-I've sold some prints to a hospital in Canada.

Upcoming shoots for Hubert to be jealous of ;)

-Friday/Saturday, full erotic fine art/nude/underwear shoot with a local model.

-Monday-Wednesday, full nude/underwear shoot with my model from Front.

-Also booked but not dated five more shoots of varying degrees of nudity.

New camera is also in the works.

This week has been good to me.

• Supporters

Wow you have been busy, I've not spoken to you for aaggeessss.

We need to organise our awesome airsofting weekend thing, I'm thinking October half term if you're good for then? I ought to have money by then, I could come and visit for my birthday weekend or something. =D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.