The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
I just did eleven hours, in retail, for minimum wage with minimum breaks.

Cry me a river fool.

Back to happy!

I work at a Harvester. Checkmate.

I'm happy because I probably have the coolest girlfriend in the world.

• Supporters

Is that its name i'd love to see you calling it when its naffed off

and i'm happy because my neighbors lost their Autistic Son and i thought everyone The Police included was talking about the Dog who is called Bo not Brodie anyway it was funny when my Mum Realised and asked why i was telling them where a Dog will hide in our area when its lost. Funnyiest part is they found him chasing Cars on the High Street (The Kid)

• Supporters

Haha, that sounds like something from a comedy sketch.

• Supporters
Is that its name i'd love to see you calling it when its naffed off

and i'm happy because my neighbors lost their Autistic Son and i thought everyone The Police included was talking about the Dog who is called Bo not Brodie anyway it was funny when my Mum Realised and asked why i was telling them where a Dog will hide in our area when its lost. Funnyiest part is they found him chasing Cars on the High Street (The Kid)

His name is Charlie :P

With a few mates went to pick up my BFG from the post office and then got a Maccy D's :D

• Supporters

Looking at getting car, and therefore also looking at insurance. Since yesterday, nearly all my saved quotes have gone down by about £200..

• Supporters

I hope once I turn 21 my insurance quotes plummet, 'cos then I might actually be slightly motivated to book my test lol.

Though fuel is now upwards of £1.40 per litre... So I'll probably end up never driving, ever. The fuel prices will probably increase proportional to my insurance quote decrease, so I'll never get any closer to affording it.

Cameron's properly pissed me off with this recent petrol bollocks as well, he's truly f*cked the country up the arse and he's made it impossible for me to go airsofting this weekend because everyone bought all the fuel in a panic, so there's none left anywhere so no one has any to get me to my site. D=

I guess this ought to have gone in another thread, but oh well.

• Supporters

I'm a bit like that with getting a car, seems mildly pointless with fuel costing what it does. Also, I'm not wanting a 'sensible' first car.. hate small cars, and it has to have enough room to be able to get people to and from airsoft, and room for the guns.. so big boot needed.

Any suggestions on something mildly sensible?

My mates' cars are all filled up already for this weekend and next week.

Should a good first week of these two weeks off.. Airsoft Sunday, followed by gaming all day and night Monday and most of Tuesday, then night game Wednesday :)

Was driving last year. Insurance was £1600 on my mum's policy. Only a 1.4 16V Rover 25 :/

Why i love my bike. 80MPG, but still pretty quick for its size. :D

• Supporters

I would/will never get a bike, I hate them, and mum said she'd kick me out if I did :L.

It would cost £2300 for me to be insured on my mum's car (Vauxhall Zafira), but she wouldn't let me, in case I crashed it.

• Supporters

I'd never get a bike- I've ridden them but just don't get the appeal of them.

I've got a car, just need to get a move on and take my test now- not that I'll be able to drive it much due to the costs and thanks to Mr Cameron and his conservative cronies that isnt likely to be any time soon :rolleyes:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.