The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Happy because I visited The Stan Urban Sheffield yesterday and it was literally like being a part of a 6 hour long SAS killinghouse drill.

i.e. Mothereffing awesome. It's like a derelict factory that time (and health and safety) forgot! Because it is!

The only crap thing is that when a smoke grenade goes off, it never leaves, so my throat feels like spiders made of razors have been dancing in it all night - I'm very ill.

The other thing is that I didn't have a torch and towards the 6pm End X, I could hardly see my hand in front of my face lol.

However, this has prompted me to buy an MP5 flashlight hand guard sooner than I was going to. Or at least, once I can, I have £60 in my account right now...

• Supporters

Going to Reading Festival in August! :D

• Supporters

But I'm not paying.

• Supporters

Maltesers are horrible.

• Supporters

Reading Festival good, Malteasers, bacon and sausages bad?

Are you completely mad, man?!

Maltesers horrible WHAT this has turned into the arguing thread.

Maltesers are the best chocolate you could find in the world around perfectly made magic crunchy stuff...

• Supporters

Maltesers are awful. I hate them. They make my mouth all dry and horrible, they crunch, and they're similar to biscuit covered in chocolate.

Bacon and sausages are worse though. To be honest, I can't even explain why, I just dislike the taste of them.

Reading's the best festival this year, I usually go to V Festival and didn't fancy missing out completely this year.

The only down side is that it's the same weekend as the National Airsoft Event.

It still can be a happy thread.. somehow?

• Supporters
Maltesers are awful. I hate them. They make my mouth all dry and horrible, they crunch, and they're similar to biscuit covered in chocolate.

Bacon and sausages are worse though. To be honest, I can't even explain why, I just dislike the taste of them.

Reading's the best festival this year, I usually go to V Festival and didn't fancy missing out completely this year.

The only down side is that it's the same weekend as the National Airsoft Event.

It still can be a happy thread.. somehow?

I may no longer be joining the RAF, but it'd be worth the train fare just to come whoop your ass for a day in order to curtail your blaspheming ;)

Finius is happy because he's got a ladyfriend.

• Supporters

Why would you want to do that!? What have I done wrong? :(

I'm rather unhappy as I just managed to spill Sprite everywhere, and in an attempt to stop it, I knocked the glass on the floor.

That's karma getting you back for saying maltesers are horrible :P

Hmmm lets start another argument in the happy thread...

I love marmite

MARMITE!!!

That stuff is like sh*tting in a lift, wrong on so many levels.

Its as though someone thought "Oh i know, what if when that beer keg is empty i try eating some of that tar like residue that smells bad as its bound to taste nice" f*ck marmite.

Why would you want to do that!? What have I done wrong?

You spit at sacred foods, the one who rejects holy halal maltesers must be made an example of.

That is all

• Supporters

Marmite's also horrible..

There are quite a lot of foods that I don't like, that then make people say "What? How can you not like that!?".

• Supporters

I'm Happy because i broke up with my X just before X Mas and just found out shes pregnant but it xcould be 3 different guys who all want to kill her because they thought it was exclusive... did they get it wrong but my friend had his 18th this sat gone and i missed a chance to pull because surprisingly i have the ability to negate all effects annd so began looking after everyone. But i just asked her friend two get me her Number so i can ask if she wants to meet up... just have to work out Tea And coffee at starbucks or a movie with her and maybe some friends. damn i thought i was a pro at dating i feel like im 13 Again lol

• Supporters

I've just landed the EASIEST and best paid job in the entire universe at Sheffield Uni, I can't actually believe they employ people to do it it's so easy, there's got to be a catch or something... Aside from the fact that it's only for 4 months.

But assuming there isn't...

Very very very happy right now.

I've just landed the EASIEST and best paid job in the entire universe at Sheffield Uni, I can't actually believe they employ people to do it it's so easy, there's got to be a catch or something... Aside from the fact that it's only for 4 months.

But assuming there isn't...

Very very very happy right now.

this job is....

• Supporters
this job is....

I simply have to walk around all the campus buildings and check all the electronic equipment in all the rooms, just switch it on, run a few programs to make sure it works, switch it off, move onto the next one etc etc. If one doesn't work, I just have to inform the technical people and leave them to deal with it.

The rooms are on a timetable so I know when they're available, I'm not kept under surveillance or anything, it's a no-obligation temp job. I can say I'm not coming in and they can say they don't need me, but assuming it's continuous for the whole 4 month period:

15 hours a week, £7.32 an hour until the end of July.

I think I might save up for this year's arms fair lol.

• Supporters
I simply have to walk around all the campus buildings and check all the electronic equipment in all the rooms, just switch it on, run a few programs to make sure it works, switch it off, move onto the next one etc etc. If one doesn't work, I just have to inform the technical people and leave them to deal with it.

The rooms are on a timetable so I know when they're available, I'm not kept under surveillance or anything, it's a no-obligation temp job. I can say I'm not coming in and they can say they don't need me, but assuming it's continuous for the whole 4 month period:

15 hours a week, £7.32 an hour until the end of July.

I think I might save up for this year's arms fair lol.

You know my list of forum people who need to feel the fire-like sting of my L85? The list Liam is on? You're on there too.

• Supporters

Why is Ed on that list?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.