The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm going to fit a stronger spring for about 360fps, get the M5 front end, a new ACOG with an illuminator and a front grip. That's the externals. I might add some rail covers and some mag puls etc at a later time but that's basically it.

I'm considering front wiring it and using a PEQ box for the battery and then buying an M4 RAS front end and an LE stock so I can switch it to M16 or M4 on a whim but I've not thought about that enough yet.

I'm glad the mosfet is a plug in thing, that'll make going from burst M16 to auto M4 quite easy. Assuming it is quite easy to plug in... It looks like it just plugs in ahead of the battery... Is that right? The connectors look weird.

• Supporters

I'm just as undecided as I was before...

• Supporters

Basically I just want it to look like the M16/M4 on Battlefield3 with an ACOG, front grip and laser equipped.

I'm glad I know about the burst fire mosfet now though, what are regular mosfets for...?

can Ed and Liam have their own how to destroy guns by attempting to mod them thread :P

• Supporters

Maybe we ought to also have a "How to kill Nick in many, many, excessively painful ways" thread as well. =D

But yah, that's exactly what I want it to look like, just with a regular 4x ACOG and with the battery in a PEQ box.

• Supporters

I may go similar actually.. The M5 rails are easier to install, and they won't void my warranty. Will make it look like my M16 on BF3, with silencer, ACOG and foregrip.

• Supporters

How do you install them? I think I might just get the whole front end piece, I still haven't found the rails on their own.

With my gas M16 you needed a special spanner type thing to get the outer barrel out, did you find an online guide?

• Supporters

I didn't on my M4, I just used a couple of Allen keys and forced it.

Know if the ARES M16 rails will fit onto a G&P M16?

• Supporters

Armorers wrench, that's what I mean yeah. Where can I get one of those from?

As for the rails I've no idea. But Ares tend to match real steel specs regarding that sort of thing, so probably not.

Unless G&P do as well.

• Supporters

Try to do it without one first, I managed it quite easily on my M4, but then my M16 seems to be screwed on tighter (well the flash hider was).

Here: http://airsoft-club.com/shop/tools/delta-r...rer-wrench-tool - was a quick Google search..

I think G&P also do. I'll do some searching, if they will fit, then I'm gonna get the ARES M16 rails.

Oh, and Nick, I won't be destroying my M16 while trying to mod it. I hope.

If I do, I'll put up a guide of how to in the guides section.

• Supporters

Nick, on account of not wanting you to feel left out, please explain to me how your ed/liam gun destruction thread would work; i.e. what exactly we're meant to document there and I will oblige thee as I am the King of Off Topic and despite ruling with an iron-fist, I am also a man of compassion, mercy and benevolence.

Also I feel sorry for you because everyone is very excited about killing you :(

• Supporters

I don't think it would work, because you can't really document accidental damage, because we'd hardly break them on purpose. So you should probably just make a "What's the stupidest and most destructive way to break a gun" thread lol.

• Supporters

Me and my girlfriend's 5 year anniversary today.

Too bad it's mid-bastarding-week so we can't see each other. But the weekend shall be good. =D

Passed my police medical. I have the eyes of a falcon and the hearing of a fox. And lovely straight ear canals apparently. My lungs need more work though, so off to the gym to work on some running and heavy breathing!

A junior member of staff had been bullying me. After 4 months, and a particularly vicious attack in front of my entire tutorial group, enough was enough, I complained 2 weeks ago. He is no-longer allowed to teach anyone, and for the moment, is under investigation.

Also 3 people have been arrested in connection with the attempted murder of one of my best friends.

I found both of these things out today. *Happy dance*

• Supporters

Where the F*ck do you live it sounds like somewhere i could saturate my thirst for blood if i became a Vigilante...

• Supporters

He's in London iirc (it also says on his profile).

Clearly the southerners are intimidated by his manly manliness.

Happy because last night I found out I can run 5k happily if I don't mind getting sweaty.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.