The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yay, thanks! Although it hasn't worked much..

• Supporters

Yay! I like Smarties! :)

• Supporters
Happy now? So whats wrong liam, you dont seem to be very happy recently!

Not really :L and I'm not, just a few things adding up..

• Supporters

Not really, I'm not one for talking.. :P

• Supporters
Typical northener.... te he.

Apart from the fact I'm not..

• Supporters

Look i don`t wanna seem Homophobic becuase you guy`s like that cool but you can talk mush in a room... not here where we can see it (sort of like public exsposure but on the internet`s

• Supporters

Lol, Craig what are you on about?

I have the best flatemates/friends.

Took me out for my 19th yesterday.

I can't remember much of it (yay, drinks!), but I do know I had a great time.

Also, the present they got me is brilliant. Unlike my flatmates, I didn't leave any subtle hints of what I wanted. So I genuinely had no idea what they'd get me. Due to my tea addiction, I half expected a tea pot.

Instead, they got me a massive Airfix kit. :D They know me so well :lol:

• Supporters

I see at LEAST 10 squirrels in my garden every single day lol, where do you live, squirrel-free-land?

But anyway, I'm happy because I have my L85 back, it's all sorted out, works great, looks awesome, skirmishing it tomorrow for my first skirmish of 2012, which is a free member's day, so there's going to be 100+ people there to make jealous with it! =D

I see at LEAST 10 squirrels in my garden every single day lol, where do you live, squirrel-free-land?

not it was just one squirrel that came very close and just seemed quite happy so it made me happy :D

• Supporters
Mr Finius has a lady freind!

One more than you do if you catch my drift!!!

i'm happy because while i was working some fool tryed to rob us and well let's just say i'm thankfull i know AIKIDO so i could put that fool on his arse!

• Supporters

Did you put him on his arse by severing his lower from his upper? I thought Aikido was a defensive art to do with swords?

• Supporters

It is more or less but their's an agressive side to it that the Japanese Sensai banned being taught outside of Japan and i got to study it under him while my Dojo was competing.

but no i went to give him the cash and dropped it all and grabbed his wrist and punched him in the bit where the bottom of you ribcage join's together and effectivly winding him and allowing my Team leader and the security guard's to deal with him.

• Supporters

Does sacrificing animals really work, 'cause my cat's really annoying me at the moment..

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.