The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well at least I don't have an Enfield.

i have a leopard gecko and i feed it 3 to 4 live crickets every 2 to 3 days. its quite funny seeing a stupid crckets run under the log where hes lying and this massive mouth comes out and eats it in 2 bites

• Supporters

=D

Finally, Land Warrior have got hold of an MP5 charging handle thing for me to buy so I can fix my MP5 and stop it from gathering dust in the cupboard.

Also, I'm off to Patrol Base again tomorrow to pick up my working M16, as well as getting them to sort out the wiring on my L85, then on Monday I'll finally be able to order the ACOG mount I've been after for ages.

Everything's coming together and ought to be wed by next weekend, all ready for my first skirmish since before Christmas :)

• Supporters

The Airsoft Arms Fair is FIVE days before my 21st Birthday.

By the end of February, I will have £0 major outgoing debt and will be earning approximately £500 per month that I don't need.

Meaning, that with March, April and May's paydays falling before the arms fair, plus it being nearly my birthday and being just two weeks after my most substantial student loan payment (for my shortest term)...I expect to buy something nice. Possibly a small WMD.

You cannot comprehend the lovely lovely happy joy within me right now; last year I worked the AAF and got half an hour at the end of the last day to wander round with £70.

• Supporters

Yeah, then after that you had to live off 9p noodles until Christmas and have a worse standard of living than Castiel/Lizard lol.

• Supporters
Yeah, then after that you had to live off 9p noodles until Christmas and have a worse standard of living than Castiel/Lizard lol.

The loadout which I am designing thoroughly justifies living off 9p noodles for any amount of time.

GZ Weekender won't know what's hit it...

• Supporters

AFUK, you dont seem very happy atm. I seem to be posting here the most.

Paid today, a HUGE amount. £200 more than hoped. First Skirmish of the year next weekend...I'm so excited I've already prepped and packed my kit...

• Supporters

First skirmish of the year on Sunday, hopefully will be good. FireSupport said they'd get my M16 sorted before we start, so should be a good day!

• Supporters

Jelly's very good. But I don't want jelly right now.

• Supporters

Had a pretty good day airsofting today.. few cheats on their team, and the respawn locations could have been a little better - they were respawning closer to our base than we were, and it was CTF game.

Also played a nice little prank on my brother - put an alarm clock in a back pouch on his vest this morning, set it to go off at 3 :L

• Supporters

I'VE FINALLY FINISHED ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!!!! I'm actually free, for the first time since November and I still have a week off =D

Hopefully I'll have my gun back before next weekend, then I'll be set for my first skirmish of 2012.

• Supporters

YAY!

Patrol Base have finished with my L85, so hopefully now the batteries will actually fit inside it and I'll be able to use it on Sunday =D

The only crap thing is that I'll have to actually go and pick it up as they can't have it posted to me for tomorrow D:

• Supporters

Someone share their happiness please :(

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.