The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Basically, they wanted to try and discipline me for going way over their heads and making enquiries about why the Airsoc documentation, most of it legal and binding kept getting lost. Notably, I started using words like "discrimination" and "human rights", I also started talking about the press and various unions, I also got some police support.

Really shouldn't try and backhandedly attempt to shut down a society I took a year to pull up to scratch for no reason other than "they look like guns".

As for funding, we've got it covered :D

Notably, I started using words like "discrimination" and "human rights", I also started talking about the press and various unions, I also got some police support.

Really shouldn't try and backhandedly attempt to shut down a society I took a year to pull up to scratch for no reason other than "they look like guns".

As for funding, we've got it covered :D

haha yea those words never go down well!

yea shutting it down would be bad especially for that reason

and yeas, funding great when people do stuff for you for free! ;)

• Supporters

Just passed my dribing theory test :)

EDIT: Driving* - spelling/typing test next.

• Supporters

I'm quite good at saving, but it's so tempting to just spend like £750 on airsoft stuff and get fully kitted out, which I haven't done yet :L

• Supporters

And cheaper. And you don't have to fill a gun with petrol costing £1.35ish per litre. And you don't have to tax a gun. And you don't have to have MOT for a gun. And you don't have to pay stupid money on insurance for a gun.. Come to the conclusion; they need guns with wheels....

• Supporters

Happy.

160 people sign up to Coventry University Students Union Airsoft Society.

20 of them are regular paying members, the remaining 140 are non-payers who are interested enough to come play and will then hopefully, for a good chunk of them at least, outlay membership fees.

Also got hold of three rental guns by the looks of things.

Hahaha! great marketing there dev! :)

Don't worry I ;m in the middle of getting some new webbing whihc will hopefully feature a patch

im happy because i found my camera with some good pic's on it from the start of the year

100_0916.jpg

• AF-UK Founding Member
Hahaha! great marketing there dev! :)

Don't worry I ;m in the middle of getting some new webbing whihc will hopefully feature a patch

I have to give it a go! :P

I'm happy with Craig since I already spotted 2 in his pic and that was only a quick glance. I know he has more at his disposal!

I have to give it a go! :P

I'm happy with Craig since I already spotted 2 in his pic and that was only a quick glance. I know he has more at his disposal!

haha! fair play,

I saw the first one but took some time to spot the one on the pouch

you should see the airsoft Ireland forum with the amount of pictures I've added

i also found a twenty pound note a zippo lighter and a pack of mints so ive had a good day

I am trying to find out were my Chi-Com was used. I am happy because it wasnt used in Tiananmen Square. Not really something to be happy about but it was a sigh of relief. If anyone can tell me were and whn it was made by the markings then please PM me :)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.