The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I got a email

Ok folks, we're back online (and will stay that way, hopefully!).

We're currently running on the default skin because of the upgrade to the software "our" skin is no longer compatible - however we're working on this, and figured that how it is, is better than nothing!

Zero In is down :D

How evil of me to be happy about this.. does anyone actually know why?

Ahhh Devastator... suffering from a bit of shadenfreude there...

Not a frequent member, but believe it's due to an update going wrong or something.

*Aaaah, ninja'd. TWICE

• Supporters
As long as they don't break the rules or in your case offend the Mrs. :P

She won't know if you don't tell her ;) (and of course if she reads this, I'm joking, really I am)

• Supporters

I won't divulge the secrets of what shoots I've got going on just yet, except one friend of mine has said she'd like to do something "candyland" inspired (Katy Perry's California Girls video crossed with no-need to keep it broadcast friendly).

I *will* post some photos provided I get proper release forms and they follow the rules etc.

I'm happy because today i was donning at striping (the gun sense) SA80s and was helping all the n00bs :D

"Donning" were you making those SA80's an offer they couldn't refuse, or did I miss something?

haha! no I was speedy and did it all right

• Supporters

After leaving my phone on the bus yesterday, today it was handed in, the bus company called me to tell me that they're bringing it to me at home. How kind of them :)

• Supporters

Just ordered my new gun =D

KJW M700 Police version.

Still having trouble finding mags though...

• Supporters
well tahts a win for you and society!

I know, I didn't expect to see it again, and I would have wanted another at least as good. So now I'm £300-£400 up from what I thought I would be..

I think it was my Mum a while ago in New York left her camera in a taxi and the next day asked for the number of the taxi company to report it and it was the taxi she had the day before! so she got here camera back! :D

• Supporters

I'm happy because my local site asked me to marshal for them this weekend.

I do volunteer to marshal, but usually it's a case of me volunteering to do it and they say "yeah, that's fine, an extra person wouldn't be a problem", I consider it quite an honor to actually be asked for my help - airsoft is a lot more to me than I let on, it's pretty much second only to photography (and even that I sometimes wonder whether it's top dog anymore), to be considered valuable in something that I could work in for the rest of my life is a great feeling.

Also, I went to see the Students Union executive today. Turns out I'm very naughty and a massive pain, but I'm also damned good. Coventry University Airsoc marches on.

Also, I went to see the Students Union executive today. Turns out I'm very naughty and a massive pain, but I'm also damned good. Coventry University Airsoc marches on.

how come? you need to show them the patch and they'll give you all the funding you need! :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.