The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I added Finius, since everyone calls me that anyway, I plan to adopt it as my actual name at some point xD

Bit silly really, but it's barely any money at all if you can do the paperwork yourself and can be changed again at any time!

One title I've had for about four years, the other about three.

This is one of those moments when I hate forums, as I really can't tell if you're being serious or not...

• Supporters

Finius is always serious.

But yeah, it's something I've wanted to do for years.

It makes no real official bearing unless I choose to update my other legal documents with the name; but now it's on a deed poll I can do so if I wish without breaking the rules. Otherwise, it's more of a personal preference thing backed up by paper.

• Supporters

There was a guy in Italy backing the 90s who got upset with his bank and change his name, Day to Day he would still call himself by his old name but when he signed his name on a cheque he put (roughly translated) F***You Youfascistb****** :wacko:

I remember back in 2002 a guy in the UK changed his name offically to Mr "Sony Playstation" - he won a massive prize from the Offical Sony UK PS2 magazine. Made me laugh.

I used to want to change my name when I was younger. I really hated it. Would have killed to be called Dave, or Tom, or something 'normal'. But now, I'm happy with my name. Dunno why. Just happy with it.

Because Hubert (I'm assuming that's your name), is an epic name to have.

Sadly it isn't. My real first name is Hugh.

After a week at my current/old school in year 7 one of my friends called me Hubert ( -Farnsworth, he kept calling me The Professor from Futurama...), and the nickname stuck. Most people have their name shortened in nickname form, me, I get mine made longer. It's practically my offical name at school (hell, leavers hoody, class of '11 has it on the back). It then spawned into Huberticus for some weird reason.

Why do you get piss taking for Marcus? I can't think of anything.

You mean Centurions?

History. Studying history makes me happy :D Absolutely love it. Getting into Kings College to do War Studies for the next 3 years makes me happier.

i am happy as i have a new flat, and with any luck ill be starting my own business soon, so yes im happy happy happy............plus ive had 8 bottles of jacques so im even more happy

• Supporters

I'm happy I went Airsofting at POV Airsoft today, Scoutthedoggie was there, Then I came home and found my hip flask with rum in it RUM GOOD

This is Ghost from POV Airsoft

imag0130ro.jpg

Quote of the day: He maybe a madman but i'm glad he's our madman - Flynn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I'm happy for the same reason.

• Supporters

Where is it?, post code be helpful, and when is it? Also, any website?

I'm looking for new sites :)

And to keep on topic, happy because I didn't get shot in the forehead!! First time I've ever been airsoft without being shot in the forehead!!!

• Supporters
Bit of an old post to reply to, but it's a Bearded Dragon :D

Currently happy because he's turning orange!

Nice but I think I will stick with my two Rats, Smart and cheeky little BASS they stole my m8s.... em....."smoke" B)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.