The happy thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The Masada lives! Again! Upgraded feeding lip means I've got Full Auto Sprayz 4 Dayz!

I've also found a way to make my PC fit better, luverly!

100,000 posts is also awesome - nice job folks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

My G18c is (finally) on its way :D:D:D

edit 18/6/13 :- its here!!!!! quite impressed, better trigger response than i was hoping for ....... now time to plan mods :D:D:D:D:D

Got a KJW 1911, first pistol ive owned in bloody ages, Im now remembering why I love these things.

As we speak I am modeling it in 3Ds max and playing with engraving ideas for this thing. (Its an Old KJW pistol, so I dont expect it to perform well, But I do expect it to look damn pretty)

Got a KJW 1911, first pistol ive owned in bloody ages, Im now remembering why I love these things.

As we speak I am modeling it in 3Ds max and playing with engraving ideas for this thing. (Its an Old KJW pistol, so I dont expect it to perform well, But I do expect it to look damn pretty)

If It can take Co2 mags,it won't fail you,those things kick HARD on Co2 and your hop unit might be dislodged and the heavy barrel vibration will not result in an accurate gun,but they're a blast to shoot.

I wish KJW Made a co2 Tokerav TT33 or a MP443.

Anyhoo,I'm happy since I found a stall in a daily market in town that has military stuff. They were closing down,but I'm going there first chance I get.

not co2, just a standard gass mag, its made from the time when kjw was known for having bad guns. but it seems to be doing me well so no complains as of yet.

yeah, these are all clones of one another so the TM and WA P14 mags are mean to work with it. But Ehobby asia sell the KJW mags for under £20 including shipping, which is £15 cheaper than any uk/us based company so I might have to risk it. only want about 2-3 mags total (one in the gun, two spare)

• Supporters

Congrats, Mr. Finius.

• Supporters

Congrats Finius.

Today a top guy from British gas phones to to let me know they are putting my monthly gas direct debit.I happened to mention about the fact that I have been over paying on my electricity bill due to a faulty meter that wasn't comparable with solar panels ( it was billing me for all power generated!!!).

1 email later and I am now £100 better off( and reduced me electricity payments too)

It's only taken me 8 months to get through to the guy lol :D

getting my insurance from this:

insurancequoteno1_zps32ffc181.png

(£822)

to this:

insurancequoteno2_zpsbc22eff6.png

(£685)

and all it took was a 1/2 hour phone call.

wow!

£914.02 dropped all the way to £914.02!

Congrats man! (I would assume you missed the right picture?)

Still better luck than I'm having with my car <_<

check out the bubble titled "For Your Information" ;)

Have a look at quidco.com got mine for 500 inc business use !

Aviva seems to be the cheapest in total for me, but this is my first car, second year (coming up) driving it, all of the comparison sites seem to still be quoting £3,000+, will check it out when I'm not so tired.

• Supporters

Nice one Geoff

Mine has been around £500 since I started driving 16years ago, this year, I managed to get it down to £268!! (MG ZT190+)

Wonder what my bike and mr2 turbo are gunna cost :)

Edit- added years (stupid phone deleted for some reason)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.