kwa km18c broken

frank_12
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, new to this forum and airsoft. I bought a KWA km18c yesterday and already it is broken.

I have fired it alot in the past day and a half. what appears to have happened is the trigger mechanism has broken.

The trigger will not lock back when it is cocked.

Any help would be appreciated

just contact the supplies/company you purchased the gun from and see what they say they will either repair it or replace it for you as you have only had it for a day.

just contact the supplies/company you purchased the gun from and see what they say they will either repair it or replace it for you as you have only had it for a day.

Good answer, as with all items under warranty/guarantee, always contact the retailer for repair/replacement.

Personally I'd go for a replacement gun.

Good answer, as with all items under warranty/guarantee, always contact the retailer for repair/replacement.

Personally I'd go for a replacement gun.

yeah, im going to opt for a different model if i can, looks like this one has a design fault. Maby the kwa p226 ns2, less to go wrong.

As said already, but im pretty sure KWA's come with a year warranty or something so KWA could fix for you? i dont know though

Archived