I Need Some Help

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have you played Airsoft before if so do you own a UKARA license or not?

And how do you like to play E.G. point man, defender, flanker.

I would go for this LINK as its a very multipurpose gun so you always have options and if you decided down the line you would like some range you can just turn it into a DMR.

My mates KWA M4 CQB edition has broken twice and hes only taken it out twice so I don't know if he got a lemon or the whole line of guns suck but be warned.

Having never used KWA I cant comment. But I mainly use G&P, Ares & CA. All 3 are fantastic, G&P by far the most reliable gun, they are even sorted for a high speed set up. Dont touch a CA Sportline.

Im going to assume your 18 or over, if thats the case why not go airsofting 3 time and then you will be eligible for a UKARA defence. That way you can avoid buying a poncy two-tone IF (imitation firearm)

I can understand if someone is new to the sport and that you cant wait to get your very own gun but at 18 or over you can have a RIF (realistic imitation firearm)

Or another way to look at it, go 3 more times and you can save more money to add to the £250........ and get a even better gun. At the end of the day its up to you.

Avoid CA sportlines, just go for the higher end. Honestly if you have the money then do it.

I also have a natural bias against KWA, for an unknown reason. Maybe it's because they're too overhyped...

Anyway, G&P, TM, Ares, you can't go wrong with the higher end makes. Well you can but still...

Clones are great for the money but remember they are cheaper for a reason. I Ignore ICS for basically everything, they're notoriously incompatible with nearly every aftermarket accessory on the face of the planet without some sort of modification.

• Supporters

and so is the DSR, and probably the new spring aw.338 that takes vsr parts.....

but they're all over £250... and the OP said this

Ok Simple As This I Have around £250 And Want Anything Thats Not A Sniper

:P:lol::P

• Supporters

Well, Ive used one and it was.... well lets be kind and say under par :P

my friend had one but within a week sold it and bought the vfc, it shot okish but was quite inconsistant and the externals were pretty bad too :(

who do I like more ares or g&g?... nope, I hate both :P:lol:

Archived