Vulcan Airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Vulcan is a site that has opened up in Doncaster in recent months and has some great varied terrain and a great bunch of people to boot. It's located not far from Doncaster Airport and has easy access. The next game day is on the 17th July so follow the link for the site, sign up and hopefully see some of you soon.

http://www.vulcan-leisure.co.uk/

No im just a regular at the site hoping to spread the word a bit as wanting to get new people coming along. I say regular ive been twice lol but going to every game day they have.

• AF-UK Founding Member

If you speak to whoever is running it you can let them know they're more than welcome to have a sub-forum on here for the site. Might help draw a few more people in.

I will do just that, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The 17th of July game at Vulcan was an absolute cracker, great turnout too. Photos up of the day on the forum which can be found from the link posted previously.

Next game is going to be on the 14th August so get signed up and head on down.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Supporters

This site sounds really great and is actually quite a lot nearer to me than the site I'm currently using, might have to check out directions and then get myself on the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

The website has now been updated and is looking great, new dates posted up for the next few months starting with September 11th.

Get yourselves down!

Archived