4 airsoft videos from Denmark!

Sidekick
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, just wanted to share how our team plays airsoft in Denmark.

Hope you enjoy :)

Video 1#:

Video 2#:

Video 3#:

Video 4#:

Follow the youtube account, there will be about 1-2 new videos per week :)

Remember you can watch it in 1080p HD and fullscreen.

That was a bit random, I was watching the first one and most of time it was just people sat down or talking. And why are you all wearing paintball gear?

That was a bit random, I was watching the first one and most of time it was just people sat down or talking. And why are you all wearing paintball gear?

Well yeah, if you could understand danish you would understand that it was hangover-game-day :)

We are wearing paintball gear because we used to play it. And because in Denmark we have a category called speedball, where you need dont need camo, but padding.

We Have the same, you ever tried Dye gear that's so much nicer than the rest. And you need to get the videos up in English so we can understand them all :)

We Have the same, you ever tried Dye gear that's so much nicer than the rest. And you need to get the videos up in English so we can understand them all :)

Yeah I play with Dye i4 mask, Dye c10 liquid red pants, Valken Redemption jersey, Eclipse headband, Dye knee and elbow pads :)

And yeah I will make the next movie in English, and we will be part of a danish tournament in august which I hope you will find a bit more exciting.

• 1 month later...

You dont need padding, lol, grow a pair, paintball and airsoft needs to hurt, and speed ball sucks its a pointless game type.

Edit: That 4th video is pretty cool i will admit, Done well with just a pistol, site looks brilliant to play on aswell

Paintbal gear in airsoft? speedball? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

But apart from that well done for getting your camera out and doing a bit of filming. But even if you are playing speedball airsoft please wear some propper gear and you reallly don't need pading :P

Marksman i actually choked on my drink there, Never agree with me, or ill shoot you

Archived