What to do.. when being scammed?

Materia
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good evening.

Im experiencing a problem with a well know "online + stationary shop", located in the UK.

I have to say, that they are ignorants. I sent many emails to them, on different email addresses, and had no reply. Still dont. Its over half a year.

I started to email them again some time ago. It was about a week. I was suprised. I had reply, so I kept emailing, and they keep replying.

As Im foreigner, and I wrote about it in different topic. I have very limited options to pay. They told me to pay by "postal money order". I did that. They told me the ammount for the product + shipping. I paid, for how much they wanted. Postal money order, had been received. I checked it on the Royal Mail website. Since that day, emails stopped arriving. I sent couple more emails, but still nothing. Maybe I shouldnt exaggerate, because there are still couple days, untill the final 10th day will pass (10 days shipping max in the UK, its written on their website), but I want to be prepared. Im going home in 2-3 weeks time, therefore I have to solve that problem, as soon, as possible.

Suggestions are welcome. Where to go, what to do.

Thank you in advance

Materia the Foreigner

Archived