Pulse rifle

Madball
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Somewhere down the road iv decided im gna throw all realism out the window and im gna buy a pulse rifle aeg and run it with my main loadout.

couple of things i wanted to ask.

1. what is the best one to buy/ best tompson + conversion kit

2. how easy is it to get the mags (with extension on the bottom)

3. if high cap mags how easy are the to wind on.

4. Anyone have any experiences with these and could they tell me how usefull they are to skirmish with.

if anyone could answer my questions i will be forever greatful.

1. TM M1A1, G&P kit

2. impossible, literally

3. the cover covers the winding wheel

4. very cool to skirmish with, don't bother with the mags, tape in the counter (ammo) battery and use KA 110 midcaps so that the counter is kinda useful, and also be very wary of the plastic stock end, it's strong enough so that you can shoulder it quite easily, but that's it, mine has broken off twice now.

all in all it's a good skirmish gun and it has enormous wow factor.

1. TM M1A1, G&P kit

2. impossible, literally

3. the cover covers the winding wheel

4. very cool to skirmish with, don't bother with the mags, tape in the counter (ammo) battery and use KA 110 midcaps so that the counter is kinda useful, and also be very wary of the plastic stock end, it's strong enough so that you can shoulder it quite easily, but that's it, mine has broken off twice now.

all in all it's a good skirmish gun and it has enormous wow factor.

so you have to remove the cover to wind the mags, that seems a real pain in the arse during a skirmish.

thanks for your reply, was extremly useful to me. yeah i definitaly think i will get one, tho may replace that plastic stock!

Archived