The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah I think the same, he's a total tool bag, to put it kindly.

All his videos that ever get to me are the ones where he talks about being slated by his competition, like Jarek, who he then goes on to slate through the rest of the video.

I've never seen any other YouTubers press a hate filled agenda onto him, the guy just has issues. It's also terrible business practice to bring emotions like anger into your advertising channel on YouTube! He's a total arsehole retard.

I totally agree with you. His recent video 'exposing a fraud' or whatever mambojambo he's going on about, he's thinking he is above authorities and taking things into his own hands. He can't go around telling and demanding people to 'delete your channel' WTF MAN?!

His reply to me was 'because you don't have the balls to do so yourself' no mate, because I have the common sense not to get involved and let THE authorities handle the issue. The term 'bellend' describes him perfectly.

After 10 long hours of arguing with CrazyNCMan and his bumchums, he has now blocked me.. He is my YouTube inspiration.

I used to like CrazyNCman,but he kind of went downhill will the rants and exposures and the Jarek thing.I never really had faith in American reviewers to begin with though.One side is sketchy marketing and retarded 12 year olds,the other is arguing bellends.

CrazyNCman is still better than that Delta 1 cretin who worships ACM crap.

I guess i'll stick with EpicAirsoftHD and the Arnie's archive.

• Supporters

Don't knock ACM! I love my ACM ACOG :unsure:

• Supporters

There is something wrong about it yeah... I'm a coffee drinker personally and I'm almost convinced it makes it taste different...

She recovered herself by putting 2 sugars and stiring clockwise..

I have OCD when it comes to making a cuppa, it is an art and skill...

I often get told I have problems too..

• Supporters

My old Chem Teacher was convinced her GrandMother's way of doing tea was the right & British way of doing it (Leaving the Milk out entirely!) Personally the right way for me is how the Queen used to have it! (My GrandMother was a Foot servant!) and yes I'm a Royalist and most of the other's couldn't care much more than other less Royalist's!

Managed to get a new heater matrix in my ca all put back together only now the bloody rear lights ain't frigin working all other rear lights ie fog, brake and reversing but no bloody tail lights checked bulbs and fuses but still no joy

Don't knock ACM! I love my ACM ACOG :unsure:

Not ALL ACM is bad-My ACM bipod has served me well,and taken a serious beating-Although it is Hong Kong,it still counts as ACM in my eyes.

Classic Army is ACM and is good,G&P is ACM and is great,along with GHK and a lot of other companies.

• Supporters

Dear Useless Jumped Up Fracking Cadet's (UJUFC's)

Get Boned

1 You are NOT a FIGHTING FORCE YOU WILL NEVER BE A RECOGNISED FIGHTING FORCE YOU ARE NOT A PART OF ISAF

2 This Country has Signed a Treaty agreeing to adhere to Never using Child Soldier's To Be a CADET YOU WILL BE U18 MORON!

3 As an Adult it only take's 1 Weekend to Train to be one of your Jumped Up Boy Scout Leader's

4 That's all you are a Frigging Brownie in Cammie's

5 Just Because you have fired a Gun Doesen't make you a Soldier, Otherwise airsofter's are Soldier's aswell as any other Toblerone that has pulled a TRIGGER!

6 This is for all Of you UJUFC's Chairfarce, Ass First and Ball Boy's

/End Rant

Not all Cadet's are UJUFC just Most of them

if anyone has any UJUFC that think's their one of these send em my way or point them to their Local Armed Force to be laughed out of this Country and Rightly so!

This is what is currently claiming to be able to wear an ISAF Patch (It's not even ISAF FFS)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Any places we ought to be avoiding?

• Supporters

Any places we ought to be avoiding?

Nah, it just pisses me off when people try to tell me that UKARA is the ONLY way to do things. I'd be saying to avoid people if they were at the other extreme and didn't use ANY method...

• Supporters

Well, you might as well just get UKARA to be fair, it's not like it's a difficult thing to get sorted. When I switched sites and mine expired, I had another form filled out and sent off, I was back on the database within 2 days of realising I was no longer on it.

• Supporters

As a defence? Never.

You can get discounts at a number of places by showing a UKAPU card though, both sites and shops. They're all listed on the UKAPU website. I can't think of any aside from JDAirsoft and my regular site, Skirmish Airsoft, off the top of my head.

• Supporters

Well, you might as well just get UKARA to be fair, it's not like it's a difficult thing to get sorted. When I switched sites and mine expired, I had another form filled out and sent off, I was back on the database within 2 days of realising I was no longer on it.

I'm not denying UKARA is an easy system, but it was put in place purely for the convenience of retailers as a fail-safe process, suggested by the HO and designed to stand up in court for retailers, however, as a private seller, I have every right to accept anything that I feel constitutes a legal defense, especially when we consider that at no point have we been promised that UKARA would stand up in court for a private seller, or that the people behind UKARA would even allow us to use it as evidence in court, so for example, if I can get email confirmation from the legal owner of a site that they believe someone to be a skirmisher, that is a viable alternative, which I feel comfortable would stand up in court and can assess the value of myself. And that's before we consider that there ARE some circumstances in which a legitimate skirmisher may struggle to get registered with UKARA (rare and unlikely, but possible).

Now, I appreciate that someone may not be comfortable giving their word as it puts their head on the block so to speak but what I don't appreciate is being given a lecture about how UKARA is the only legal method and is written in law, by someone who has been running a site for under a year, is new to airsoft by my standards, has no legal training, didn't have anything to do with the creation and negotiation of airsoft under the VCRA and frankly is just a little bit pompous and rude.

• Supporters

I'll suggest advertising a bit more at the next Skype meeting, Marcus. I think you're right, what UKAPU get up to really doesn't get put out there all that often.

And I can see why that might be frustrating, Finius... Maybe a ritual sacrifice to the god of airsoft is in order.

• Supporters

I knew one of you would say something like that.

I can read you like a book.

...A shit book. For 3 year olds.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.