The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

They might not be too terrible at it now, they have designed pretty much everything all the Western nations are using these days.

The Americans have stolen their tank gun, our infantry rifle was massively improved by them etc etc.

Was gonna say... did we not get H&K to do the L85A2 design? :P

Modern weapons coming out of Germany are just awesome pieces of kit. Just look at the differences between the M4 and the 416. XD

Might see if i can get a placement over there.

• Supporters

BAE owned H&K at the time of the upgrade, yeah. But H&K is still a German company with German designers.

The guys putting it together might've been English, but they won't have really had anything to do with it.

• Supporters

My unfortunately Older and still Retarded and need's putting down Brother want's to pay me for Buying an ICS L85 at £185 and then spending however much on extra part's to make my total spend on the thing come to £272 + my Labour and hard work (He never even mentioned compensating me for the work!) and Declared the Iphone can be had for £200 £%&~ YOU

There's a girl whom I like, and I'm very certain reciprocates, but it is actually illegal for me to even ask her out for another 4 months.

Rather ironically she's a decade older than me (just turning 30, I'm 20), guess again

And people normally call me geoff

Rather ironically she's a decade older than me (just turning 30), guess again

I am very confused right now!! How on earth would it be illegal for you to ask he out?

I'll say tomorrow, I'm interested at what people may guess lol

It's illegal for me to date her at all, even if all we do is go to the pub, or I take her out to dinner

• Supporters

It's alright dude i Had 2 Hot Female Math Teacher's in High School i left in 5 Year turned 18 for the last time met them while i was out and yohoho 3 Threesome was the order of the Night!

• Supporters

It's illegal for teachers and students to get emotionally involved?

I thought that was just for all the secondary school teacher incidents or something, not generally. Though I can see where it might cause issues... Better grades and stuff, potentially.

I was going to guess that she was your legal aid in court or something...

'Cos you're just sooooo obviously a criminal lol.

• Supporters

I'm Surprised you didn't comment on me getting with the Teacher's everyone else think's it's Gross... although when i think on it it doe's make me feel a little bit sick i mean they were nearly 30!

Geoff Just hold in their! when your 4 Month's is up make an exscuse to see her and be all like wanna go out & stuff (I'm very little use with GF's want a one night stand I'm the guy otherwise i'm just a usual guy lol)

I'm Surprised you didn't comment on me getting with the Teacher's everyone else think's it's Gross... although when i think on it it doe's make me feel a little bit sick i mean they were nearly 30!

Geoff Just hold in their! when your 4 Month's is up make an exscuse to see her and be all like wanna go out & stuff (I'm very little use with GF's want a one night stand I'm the guy otherwise i'm just a usual guy lol)

older girls are better far as I'm concerned, more interesting conversations, couldn't give a f*** what's going on in The Only way is Essex, plus the older ones have had more experience to develop talents ;). the youngest girl I have ever dated was 2 years my senior, and my first GF was 7 years older than me (she was 20), very rarely have I had what people would call success in the one night stand arena though.

the 4 months are very irritating because I'm terrified of screwing up an assignment or exam, and I'm also worried that she'll find out how old I really am as well (the average class age is 27+) which may make her biased (really pisses me off)

It's illegal for teachers and students to get emotionally involved?

I thought that was just for all the secondary school teacher incidents or something, not generally. Though I can see where it might cause issues... Better grades and stuff, potentially.

I was going to guess that she was your legal aid in court or something...

'Cos you're just sooooo obviously a criminal lol.

Haven't gotten caught yet lol

from what i understand it's against ethical guidelines set by the government, neither of us can go to jail (both of consenting age) but she'd lose her job + any chance working in the teaching sector and both of us would probably be in disgraced in the papers

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or does 'CrazyNCMan' think he's the god of airsoft? Man he gets under my skin. I don't know what's more annoying about him though, his boring accent or his bullsh** opinions. How can you tell a guy to 'delete your channel' and 'get off the forums'. I never knew you automatically gain authority as your YouTube subscribers grow?!

I apologise about this rant, but the guy drives me nuts.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.