The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

BAR 10 not working, thinking it's the TM sears and the Laylax piston not working well together or something...now have to fork out some cash for new sears..

Fluffing great that is...

Some people the same age as me are quite annoying too...younger airsofters should be like me, eh Craig WH/Ed/Nick/Marcus?

• Supporters

I've had similar things happen.

Though it aided my sale because I just kept undercutting his price by 5p lol.

I noticed that the front sight on my ASG shotty was lose. So went to tighten it up but somehow manged to dislodge the screw and it and it fell inside one of the three barrels!

It looked wedged in there so I gave the gun a bit of a shake at which point the screw disappeared! I couldn't find it on the floor so I am worried it fell inside the gun. I have fired a few rounds out of it and all seems fine but I'm just not really comfortable using it now as I can't be sure that one day a screw isn't going to come shooting out! :D I have no idea how to take the thing apart either. There are no rattles so maybe the screw did fall out and I just lost it?

And of course the front sight is missing now.

• Supporters

My new sniper.

It has possibly the most shit feeding mechanism in the history of the universe. Currently it only works if I point the gun downwards as I charge the bolt.

Sorting it out requires me to fine tune the magazine fitting so that the mags are actually in line with the silly feed tube thing, but it's mentally draining and depressing and I can't be arsed to keep trying any more today.

• Supporters

Ever shot at someone with it though?

and to chime in on the Sniper hate My friend want's me to sell his Warrior L96 which is fine BUT the Bleeding Mag Get's stuck in and you need to use something to pull it out aswell as being a SOB to get the Mag into and the fact it is also missing the Cheek rest -_-

shot a mate in the back at 20m first with 0.20's which bounced off the baggy jacket and then forgot half the mag had 0.36's and from the noise he made i think it may have hurt... wait were u talkin to me or Ed? oh well nvm :P

• Supporters

I got about 10 hits with it on Saturday, only used it for about 2 games.

2 people took the hit, the rest were more or less the same guy being hit in the same place from the same location about 7 times in a row and not taking it. Ran into him later in the day with my L85 and emptied a mag on him from about 35m away to the same result.

Literally never seen anyone be such a massive, cheating cock.

The only time when I've ever resorted to cheat calling. I was about an inch from crossing my temper line and flooring the wanker. If he'd not been hiring so he didn't look exactly the same as the 40 other people hiring then I'd have certainly had words in the safe zone...

TBH ed thats pretty good for a brand new rifle.

My housemate i think only got 1 kill with his upgraded KA Blaser on its first outing, as it still needed bedded in, zeroing etc.

Flashhider on my M249 is little bent so will need to replace that at some point.. its turning out to be a rather expensive gun! That and there are never any parts in stock for it anywhere!!!

• Supporters

Sounds like you're having a shit time Nick.

My gf of almost 6 years dumped me about 5 months ago, less than 2 weeks before my 21st and only about a week after my dog died. Bitch much?

We can work through it though, shooting people in the face at the weekend is a great way to let your anger out haha.

• Supporters

Hmm i Have my Birthday Off this year Lad's night out? at one of your part of the country?

I'll teach you how to end up swimming in it and be the Guy every Single and Not so Single guy wishe's he was!

All we need are Pub's, NightClubs, Female's And of course 5 people in our Group!

So the final Qeustion YOU need to answer is

ARE YOU GAME SAAAN?!?!?!

I'm Pissed off that Rabbit's Car has Broken so he is being a little bitch and won't pay me for the Part's i bought and fitted to His ICS L85A2

• Supporters

He's a total dickhole.

All he ever seems to do is moan about how his competition slag him off, none of which I've ever seen do so, and he then goes on to slag them off, at length, to excess.

He needs to man the fuck up and learn some good business practice.

His reviews are pure shit as well.

Sounds like you're having a shit time Nick.

My gf of almost 6 years dumped me about 5 months ago, less than 2 weeks before my 21st and only about a week after my dog died. Bitch much?

We can work through it though, shooting people in the face at the weekend is a great way to let your anger out haha.

Thanks for the support bro :D

We lost our basketball match as well today... but I played awesomely so I'm actually quite happy, despite getting into a heated discussion with a German friend over the EU

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.