The angry thread!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

PayPal has been a dick and charged stuff to my Natwest account, not my other account.

Which means I'm £250 overdrawn :( This is going to be expensive.

I don't have a job :(

Went to the bank and its £54 !!! FML

Guess im living off weetabix until my next SFE payment (7th Jan)

• Supporters

PayPal has been a dick and charged stuff to my Natwest account, not my other account.

Which means I'm £250 overdrawn :( This is going to be expensive.

Don't you have a student account? My overdraft is free to use, I'm more than £450 into it at the moment and it isn't costing me a penny.

In fact, I asked a cashier if I could do this and they said yes... To my disbelief.

Since the OD is free to use, you can withdraw it in its entirety into an ISA at 3% interest. So if I do, I'll be getting 3% of £1250, for literally nothing. The bank will be giving me interest on their own money lol.

I do have a student account with a stupid amout of overdraft limit :P

But using paypal i had to use the registered bank account (non student) as primary and others as secondary. Didn't give me an option to change which bank account the money would be taken out of. But since PP states "if no funds are present in the first account the second would be used" i though it would be fine as Natwest usually declines this stuff.

Nope

• 1 month later...

I got the last few series of star trek voyager (I like it, get used to it :P ) only to find that the last 7 minutes of the last ever episode is unreadable, I was found face walling i was that angry :angry:

SIG-Sauer X5 exploded a few days ago.

I'm not exaggerating, it literally exploded. The lower-frame is slightly bent, the slide is broken - the frame is buckled and the mounting bracket for the piston has shattered, and the piston... the piston pretty much vaporised. Half of it is a pile of scrap, the other half... is still missing in my back garden.

To repair it would cost more than buying a whole new X5. It's a shame, it was my favourite pistol.

• Supporters

Buggeration.

I wonder what made that happen. Couldn't you get it replaced under warranty or something? Since it wasn't your fault it exploded.

I've no idea what made it happen - neither do the techs at Patrol Base who I showed it to. When I phoned them to say it had exploded, they thought I was exaggerating, and meant that the springs had failed/seals broken/usual gas pistol failure. Not an actual explosion.

Sadly the warranty expired either 2 or 6 months ago; Cybergun don't have long warranties.

However, having inspected the internals of a new X5 (made 1 month ago), it appears that there was a redesign of several design flaws I noted during my review, so here's hoping the newer ones are better.

• Supporters

Uni work!

HATE IT SO MUCH!

Anyone know if doctors can prescribe anything for chronic CBA?

Snap.

Then i realise i'd have to go get a job otherwise then the coursework starts getting done :P

Adverts, Army cadets who think they are hard and the best at every thing then bitch about why the lost agaist the atc, THE WEATHER

the list goes on and on and on

what compatition was this?

Guest WhiteDeath

Gossip,social network,completely retarded people my age.Someone went up to my face and said"We were making fun of you on facebook last night"

What.

The.

f*ck.

The irish weather.

Irish 328 FPS limit.

VSR 10 mags being so expensive.

1337 CoD kids sniper noobs.

Myself,after realising I'm a pretentious sniping douchebag,I've only been playing the sniper role for a year :P

Rust on my scope mounts and bipod.

Touchscreens,using one now,such a pain to type faster than one keystroke per hour.

Having an endurance test in PE just after a New years MILSIM event,I was aching,bruised and deprived of sleep,yet I still had to grind the running jumping & stretching tests in a painfully cold PE hall.

Also,My PE class is the last class of the day,so no warm shower,I have to cover myself in deodorant after exercise to avoid smell like a rapist swamp yeti.

I cocked up the test,by the way :P

• Supporters

Dude it dosen't even matter I got to sit out and wind everyone up because I had brace's and Couldn't get too involved incase I brake them -_ no wait that's a :-p

using up 3 1600mah 9.6v in less than 200 rounds at EBZ yesterday, really pissed.

• Supporters

7.4v LiPos are calling your name, Geoffreym!

7.4v LiPos are calling your name, Geoffreym!

forget the 7.4's planning to series link 2 11.1v's ^_^ .

(only joking,just planning to go for 11.1v's)

• Supporters

Shheeeeiiiitttttt, imagine the ROF on 22.2 volts...

MP7 broke itself.

Luckily KWA are awesome and got new parts coming already.

Also, its snowing.

Guest WhiteDeath

Blender's select function.Sometimes it flat out does not select items .Now I have to fish out tiny models from a high poly engine model.fuuu

Safety lever is acting really rough on my M9.I'm going to try rip it apart to see what wrong.I suspect it's either rust or dirt.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.